Aegis BPO Malaysia

Aegis BPO Malaysia Culture reviews

Malaysia61 reviews

Clear

Best colleagues and team mates ever, management is worst

Loved working there, job was very doable but the one and only down part is bad management. CSE and QA and TLs are great, people above us is worse . Great client as well

Pros

24/7 shuttle service

Cons

The worst company that I ever worked

Useless team leaders who likes to abuse power for personal gain. Never appreciate someone’s talent, too much politics and useless team leaders. Don’t waste your time joining this company, a rider job could give you more satisfaction and calm mind. Not worth to work here.

Pros

Nothing you can expect

Cons

You can roam around, no one would care because team leader will be busy with gossips.

Office politics sucks

Salary no problem, working environment no problem, but you gotta kiss some mighty high a**es to stay in the game.. like a lot of a** kissing.. cause if you don't, then you're not gonna stay long enough to get yourself any kind of promotions.. and don't forget that the job itself is already stressfull..

Pros

Working in aircond, comfy workspace, nice canteen

Cons

Office politics

assist singaporean

Fun workplace & helpful management.its nearby my house n& easy travel.flexible shift.can do ore overtime.the hardest part of vhe job is need handle irate customer sometime.

The management did not care about the staff at all. Bias and favouritism culture is here. People without quality and qualifications will get promoted. Poor processes and man management skill by all the management level.

very nice place to work

it's stressful work because deal with customers who not talk properly when deal on phone calls, but work place it's very nice, funny,happiness and team leaders always support n backup us

Nice place to work

Very Flexible and nice place to work. Can manage work day and can change off day anytime, Best working colleague. Very Flexible and helpful manager and team leaders.

Pros

games

Cons

short breaks

Passable workplace with water coolers

The typical day at work includes dealing with customers, be it an inquiry or a complaint. Customers tend to be different every time so it helps if you are do not take things to close to the heart. Office environment is conducive, and everyone takes their fair share of work.

Pros

events (festivities and celebrations), tight-knit department

Cons

no healthcare, no dental, no regard for employee wellbeing

Lively workplace

Fun to be work around. Flexible working environment. Trainers are willing to help trainees. Nesters are helpful . Teamleaders are very responsible and caring.

Pros

Nice environment

Cons

Very far

fun place

happy working place. fun place. good mannered. cared of staff. team work. managers and staff are very support. helpful management, understanding management

Pros

outing

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aegis BPO Malaysia?

Overall nice company with putting Employee benefit first

great company with a lot of progress in enhancing employee productivity and followed by a vibrant culture where they put employee benefit and thoughts first in making decisions

Pros

a lot of activity and celebration

Cons

work life inbalance

Fun workplace

Aegis practice great culture at the workplace with great environment. Growing every single agent to the next level and offering a great chance to move up to the next level.

Pros

OT is very worth it

convenient working place

Everyday in the morning got briefing with team as routine about sales target to achieve. I have learned how to deal with customer to close sales abiding with script as SOP. The management of Aegis BPO Malaysia quite efficient regarding commission structure but regarding employer to employee welfare and personal issue they are unlikely considerate.I enjoyed the workplace culture as the company welcoming local and expatriate to join the company which the Malaysians can learn others culture.The hardest part of the job absolutely focusing on the closed deal.However, based on my plenty skillful experiences i managed to close deal everyday.We are entitled and recognized as a top performer every month and my name would be listed as well.

Pros

high monthly commission incentive

Cons

Long working hour with no overtime incentive

Energetic, Fun, cheerful

This company running services business company which is insurance, customer service any company and bank around Malaysia and also outside. There are multi culture from multi country's which is Malaysia, Korea, Japan, Indonesia, Thailand and etc.

Pros

Office hours

Cons

No medical card or insurance, no increments, not pay for extra work

Fun Workplace and very nice facilitis

Very nice facilities, nice workplace, but the management is quite strict esp regarding MC or exceed recess time or personal time. The Assistant Manager is nice. Whoever like working at call center, this might the great place for you.

Pros

Good facilities

Cons

short break, strict when exceed time

Workplace Culture

I learned a lot on this company like example, the basic of customer service skills and the work culture change my bad attitudes, makes me punctual to my work.

The place environment was very peacefull

The staff very kind and always ready to help when needed. The management very strict, and i learn to how to handle any type of and typical customer. I very proud to working here.

Pros

working environment

Cons

seniors are very selfish

fun working enviroment

good place for enhance my career ,also have many good staff that can teach us on particular part,and this place they will announce and rewarded that who archieve kpi

Fun workplace and got foosball .

Just nice to get more friends and big salary . Always got something nice provice to employee . The hardest part is working environment is very stress .

Productive and fun workplace with working colleague

Working with AEGIS has been memorable and fascinating. The company culture is great and provides employee's with a supportive environment. Over all it's a great company!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aegis BPO Malaysia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Aegis BPO Malaysia
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?