Aegis BPO Malaysia

Aegis BPO Malaysia Job Security & Advancement reviews

Malaysia61 reviews

Clear
2.9Job Security & Advancement

Good place as a fresh graduates.

Good place to start as a fresh graduate. They provide training for us to understand the role. However, not recommended for long term career plan. Stressful working environment.

The work environment is depend on the project.

The salary is too low and no other beneficial except health care the work life balance is depend on the project and also HR is very difficult to communicate with

Pros

Good workmate

Office politics sucks

Salary no problem, working environment no problem, but you gotta kiss some mighty high a**es to stay in the game.. like a lot of a** kissing.. cause if you don't, then you're not gonna stay long enough to get yourself any kind of promotions.. and don't forget that the job itself is already stressfull..

Pros

Working in aircond, comfy workspace, nice canteen

Cons

Office politics

good place to start for people with no experience

this job is for those who doesn't mind any shift timing of the day and for single people who can work at any time given shifts. the team available is very good and will help newbies at anytime. therefore i feel that this is a good workplace. you can work your way until u can get a promotion to TL

Poor Aegis

Job is good. Office is good. HR's responsibility quite poor and very slow, sometime inform the information is not clear. Each project have different life stly. My project on 3rd floor (Thai Speaker) is very poor too specially the assistant manager.

Starting point for Customer Service.

This is the place taught me to how to be a professional worker by obeying company rules and regulations. On the other hand, I have learned what is the customer service all is about.

Low Basic, No benefit, always thinking how to cut cost, Management sucks

If you got a Degree, dont work here, you will getting the same pay with spm holders. STILL no medical, no increment, no bonus, get nothing after working 1 year and you want loyal employee ??

Pros

people are good, but not the company and management

Cons

cheap labor, no career progression, no benefit

fun work place due to best colleague

i love working in Aegis due to best colleague. Hence, there is a few team leader and trainer that so helpful. In terms of applying for leave, it quite negotiable since easy to approve for that. However, for emergency leave, it seems like there is no common sense when my superior ask for a proof like certificate. Moreover in case for those who take for EL due to death. They suppose to give time for the staff to provide not just expect to get it immediately. Overall is okay to work here. However, there is no chance for staff to work as a permanent staff. Hence, there is no increment will be provide.

Pros

Flexible Time to perform prayers

Cons

No increment and do not absorb as permenant

Overall nice company with putting Employee benefit first

great company with a lot of progress in enhancing employee productivity and followed by a vibrant culture where they put employee benefit and thoughts first in making decisions

Pros

a lot of activity and celebration

Cons

work life inbalance

nice work environment

Aegis is a place for a beginner that want to get new experience on industry. Good Team Leader never failed to tech new agent and have a lot of good food.

Pros

Good Food

Cons

short break

Fun workplace

Aegis practice great culture at the workplace with great environment. Growing every single agent to the next level and offering a great chance to move up to the next level.

Pros

OT is very worth it

Workplace Culture

I learned a lot on this company like example, the basic of customer service skills and the work culture change my bad attitudes, makes me punctual to my work.

fun working enviroment

good place for enhance my career ,also have many good staff that can teach us on particular part,and this place they will announce and rewarded that who archieve kpi

Good for temporary job

Fun working with people. Salary and benefits is not much. But you can always try. You can still learn a lot.You can learn customer service and technical support.

Productive and fun workplace with working colleague

Working with AEGIS has been memorable and fascinating. The company culture is great and provides employee's with a supportive environment. Over all it's a great company!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aegis BPO Malaysia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits