Aegis Limited logo
Aegis Limited

Aegis Limited Employee Reviews

Malaysia125 reviews

Found 125 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,881 reviews

Management is very good!!!!

There no any guarantee. If u want expriencr its okay but not expect too much . Friend is very good but not management. There have lot things need to improve

Pros

Cons

Break is not limited

Not a good company to work with

Not a good choice for company to work with, no career enhancement, no salary increases, no benefits, no good work culture, no improvement in salary or benefits for staff at all.

Pros

No great work culture

Cons

No great working company

Great place to start!

Full of experience & multitasking! Get well training support! Eco friendly working space! Get your life soul while earning salary! Good Team Leader & great event participate by HR!

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Salary wages

No Comment

Provide a food working environmen. I am proud of being employee there.

Good Kickstart to build your career

The environment is the best, but the Call Per Hour is worst! We are unable deliver the best, when you have to finish the call the soonest. Overall this place 3/10

Pros

Friends

Cons

No bonus, no increment, all no. They even didnt approved my AL because of stupid reason

Bad experience

Allownce is a big liar, system is suck, poor management, surrounding is great when it come to workmate but with the higher level kinda worst they expect us to know everything, if you willing to feel super stress can come here, because you are going to handle customer with a bad attitude, must complete your working hour if PC issue or tech issue which is not agent fault need to pay back the time. Think twice before apply

Pros

fully aircond a

Cons

lots

Okay

Prepare your mental, emotional and physical skills to ensure that you can make your own way through this job. Good place to work, fun place and you can start gain your exp at here

Positive environment

Fun environment,frendship value and good leadership in the workplace is one of the best experience. The Company should improve their management more systematic and fair.

Productive aand fun workplace

Tend to meet different people and different types of clients. Different shift opportunities and attractive allowances provided. Relax and better environment for Malaysians.

Its a good company for your carrier.

Everyone is friendly and encouraging...they never underestimate.. and keep motivating whoever work there even for newbie...Whorever apply work at that place..dont worry they will guide u..It will be a good start for future..Thank you Aegis for everything ♡》

Jobs at Aegis Limited

See more jobs

Good Environment

There is a lot ways to learn in a customer service. Past this 4 years i have conducted my self on a lot ways of learning as Customer service Officer and conducts new agents. There is schedule timing which need to follow duty rotation. I would like to acknowledge your immense input in getting the matter resolved. I have a winner’s attitude, and I appreciate the fact I taken on customers situation seriously. The professional manner in which you handled my query must be commended. Very good to stay on the line so patiently to help me with this walkthrough. Here goes with Aegis company is successful because of its focus on its customer services. Well done!

Great experience

I learnt alot from the management and wish I could have stayed longer. There are alot of tests. They pride in customer quality. Time is important to them, so being on time and punctual for your work, helps.

Benefits

Cons

Punctuality is key

Overload of working life

This company paid less but ask agent to work extar 3-4 hours when they are less agent. Sometime when you are working for OT at in the end of the month you don't received correct salary!

Worse Management

I won't lie on working environment as its absolutely amazing and the job also not so stressful.. However the management especially team leaders are the worse as they own the place.. And management never takes action against them even did complain.

Good Learn Platform

-Good experience and learning platform. -Working under pressure. -Good team always appreciate and encourage. -Shift based work but hard to manage every time.

Good place to start a career

Job security depends on projects. Some projects are only for few months and no extension. Environment is good, depending on the project / team leader / team. Pay is average, also depending on projects.

normal company but turn over high

normal company but turn over high...management need to improve.....salary always got problem..specially in OT part....salary compare with other customer service....they are too low.....

Customer Service Experience

- Handling outbound calls from various segment such as Hong Kong china market - work in multicultural environment - work in rotated shift - require high level language skills

Helpful TL & friendly collegues

I was exposed to a real call center environment and learn on multitasking,stress handling,developed communication skill but there are lack of benefits(medical and dental).

Below average

Nothing much to comment. I was there only 2 months before the campaign closed down the call center for Manulife. My telemarketeer team of 11 people plus one admin asst. and one QA personnel were dismissed.

Good place to start your career.

Very competitive environment and quite difficult to grow your career. Very strict rules to gain any allowance. Gym provided to staff and have a proper basement parking for staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aegis Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Aegis Limited