Aegis Limited

Aegis Limited Employee Reviews

Malaysia120 reviews
Prepare your mental, emotional and physical skills to ensure that you can make your own way through this job. Good place to work, fun place and you can start gain your exp at here
Fun environment,frendship value and good leadership in the workplace is one of the best experience. The Company should improve their management more systematic and fair.
Tend to meet different people and different types of clients.
Different shift opportunities and attractive allowances provided.

Relax and better environment for Malaysians.
Everyone is friendly and encouraging...they never underestimate.. and keep motivating whoever work there even for newbie...Whorever apply work at that place..dont worry they will guide u..It will be a good start for future..Thank you Aegis for everything ♡》
There is a lot ways to learn in a customer service. Past this 4 years i have conducted my self on a lot ways of learning as Customer service Officer and conducts new agents. There is schedule timing which need to follow duty rotation. I would like to acknowledge your immense input in getting the matter resolved. I have a winner’s attitude, and I appreciate the fact I taken on customers situation seriously. The professional manner in which you handled my query must be commended. Very good to stay on the line so patiently to help me with this walkthrough. Here goes with Aegis company is successful because of its focus on its customer services. Well done!
I learnt alot from the management and wish I could have stayed longer. There are alot of tests. They pride in customer quality. Time is important to them, so being on time and punctual for your work, helps.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Punctuality is key
This company paid less but ask agent to work extar 3-4 hours when they are less agent. Sometime when you are working for OT at in the end of the month you don't received correct salary!
I won't lie on working environment as its absolutely amazing and the job also not so stressful.. However the management especially team leaders are the worse as they own the place.. And management never takes action against them even did complain.
-Good experience and learning platform.
-Working under pressure.

-Good team always appreciate and encourage.

-Shift based work but hard to manage every time.
Job security depends on projects. Some projects are only for few months and no extension. Environment is good, depending on the project / team leader / team. Pay is average, also depending on projects.
normal company but turn over high...management need to improve.....salary always got problem..specially in OT part....salary compare with other customer service....they are too low.....
- Handling outbound calls from various segment such as Hong Kong china market
- work in multicultural environment

- work in rotated shift

- require high level language skills
I was exposed to a real call center environment and learn on multitasking,stress handling,developed communication skill but there are lack of benefits(medical and dental).
Nothing much to comment. I was there only 2 months before the campaign closed down the call center for Manulife. My telemarketeer team of 11 people plus one admin asst. and one QA personnel were dismissed.
Very competitive environment and quite difficult to grow your career. Very strict rules to gain any allowance. Gym provided to staff and have a proper basement parking for staff.
You’ll get pay monthly 1700 after epf deductions. Imagine with that amount would you able to survive. The pay for Myvi but expected the interior like a Ferrari. Simple as that
Good place for junior to learn about telemarketing but due to location very far from my rented house, I have to find a place near to me. Environment good for beginners.
Average working experience. Do not have a good relationship between the employees and the management. Stress working environment. Benefits given are less.
A company suitable for fresh gradute,due the working space is quite comfort , and easy merge in between coworker,and most are young people,get chill after duty.
working shift hours (24/7 rotation)
mostly assist customer inquiries and follow up the case

college mostly friendly

provide hostel and transportation
fun environment.flexible shift.near by house easy travel.can do more overtime when needed.team leader helpful.always will assisrt for enquiries & to settle customer issue
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aegis Limited. Our community is ready to answer.