Aegis Limited
View all Aegis Limited reviews

Aegis Limited

Aegis Limited Employee Review

Worse Management

I won't lie on working environment as its absolutely amazing and the job also not so stressful.. However the management especially team leaders are the worse as they own the place.. And management never takes action against them even did complain.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Worst company

Worst company I have been working Worst management Low salary but work loaded No bonus Hard to get leave because not enough staff cover high volume call

楽しい職場

社員は色んな国や地域から来ているのでとてもグローバルな環境で働けます。カスタマーサポートなので残業もたまにありましたがほとんどなかったです。

Pros

フレンドリーな職場

Cons

フロアの冷房が強く寒い
Same location

This is a great place for fresh grad who doesn't know where to go and what to do at the moment.

I have learnt a lot from this company. Their training provided are useful and the colleagues are, most of them, friendly and helpful. It is fruitful to be working there but I personally don't suggest working for long unless you can cope with stress and negativity.The nature of this job, as a customer service executive, you are expected to face finger-pointing, shaming and unexpected encounter from the customers. However, if you can overcome these, it will become the most essential skill or experience in your future job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aegis Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits