Aegis Limited

Aegis Limited Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Call Center Representative75 reviews

Found 75 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,910 reviews

Just okay

I've learned something new here, and the best things in this company is can know a lot foreigners colleagues and share our culture with them, which is a lot fun.

Pros

Activity for staff to enjoy

Cons

healthcare, beauty and so on

best training in customer service

I gained a lot of customer service working there.Gained experience in dealing with difficult inquiries and customers .Learned to work under pressure.learned to handle a high volume of calls .The office culture was pretty nice .

work place is good but very high call volume

nice place to starting job career in BPO .they have both process experience given in outbound and inbound.but salary is not sufficient given in company.

Teamwork

It was a great experience which groomed me, thoughte patience and what customer service means. I learned alot since I started from inbound prepaid, to postpaid moved up to sales

Pros

Team buildings and kips

Cons

We had shifts

Fun and challenging place to work

The company was a fun company to wprk in together with their incentives and also programs to enhance agent skills and experience by allpwing you to have your own personal development plan in whatever department you want to venture in.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Pay was just not much but also depends on performance

good

aegis is good company management is good ..helpfull.. security system is good ..all senior is helpfull ..hr team is very helpfull ..dress code is formal.

Good environment

It's a good and environment for any person who wants to work there, good experience in customer service and call Center, get to know much about corporate business.

Experience is excellent

Was the best working condition for a call centre , training is provided with excellent mentors , salary benefits included Provident and medical options ,

learned a lot

working at aegis was really very helpful to increase my communication skills to the next level. it made so many improvisations in me. I would really like to thank them.

productive

its a 24hr Call center which i was mainly in customer services. had to deal with peoples problems regarding the Telkom accounts they hve and give out problem solving and solutions. it can be very tiring and tricky because its fast pace and need to be on your A game all the time.

stressful place to be

typical management they do not listen to our concerns ,they ask you what you would like the work place to be but they do not work on changing and doing what we would like as a pleasant working environment we do not get fair labor rights, leave application is a nightmare , sick leave is also questioned.

Aegis is wonderful

Working in Aegis started out to seem like a stressful job, but within a month's time that changed. I had to stop work only because I fell very sick and could no longer continue at that point in time. However, I would recommend anyone to check out Aegis and I'm sure y'all will love it.

fun, productive, relaxed

This company was a great place to work and the environment was on point especially because it was filled with young vibrant people that come from different walks of life and it made for some very interesting conversations. Management was great and very understanding and also very ready and willing to help. learned how to deal with difficult irate customers and that then led me to learn how to handle daily difficult situations.

stressful and fun environment

stressful and also challenging customers service and handling customer queries Neo basuthu,Bianka Jacobs and Siyabonga Mkhwanazi call centre Irate customers and unnecessary escalations helping customers and making sure First Call resolution is met

Lack of care for employees

The hire ups will fire you if you end up not being compatible with them. They dont care about the well being of their employees after they turned into telepreformace it went down hill

Pros

employees are great, some bosses were fantastic, the pay was decent, overtime was nice

Cons

short breaks, some bosses were rude and would yell at you over small easily coach able things

Productive and fun work place

Very Friendly atmosphere. Very sincere about their own job.If there is any kind of problem on the floor the manager handled the situation well. The HR team is also very much helpful.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

8hours

Does not encourage self growth

I feel that the job takes up most of my time whereas it does not promote growth in terms of formal education for one's growth. But i'm glad it taught me self independence, self control and time management. The hardest part of the job is the working hours and shifts, one can never plan out their life for the next 4 weeks.

Pros

The people i have met here

Cons

ever changing shifts and hours

Worst place I have ever worked at.

I can't say anything good about this company. The work environment was bad because of favoritism. The management was very unprofessional and the job was stressful.

Pros

None.

Cons

See review.

Good to work

Call center job in malayalam.I work in the under of vodafone its very hard to manage the coustomers but the solution is very simple.i enjoyed a lot in this company

Overall a Great Company

Unfortunately when working for ticketek, I had to always offer 'next best available' and i wanted to deliver excellence in Customer Service and give International Visitors the Tennis tickets they desired given the amount of travelling and money they were spending.

i want to say in less words that aegis is good plateform for learn to many things and also there is good plateform to become our career bright main thing i have learnt at this platform that how to behave to anyone . thanks a lot

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aegis Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Aegis Limited
  • Call Center Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?