Aegis Limited

Aegis Limited Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative367 reviews

Found 367 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,910 reviews

This is a great place for fresh grad who doesn't know where to go and what to do at the moment.

I have learnt a lot from this company. Their training provided are useful and the colleagues are, most of them, friendly and helpful. It is fruitful to be working there but I personally don't suggest working for long unless you can cope with stress and negativity.The nature of this job, as a customer service executive, you are expected to face finger-pointing, shaming and unexpected encounter from the customers. However, if you can overcome these, it will become the most essential skill or experience in your future job.

It was nice at Pune location

At Pune location it was nice. Expecting same for other locations as well. Nice and helping HR and Operations staff and very nice TL and Operations Head.

Pros

Nice place to work

Cons

Na

Worst company

Worst company I have been working Worst management Low salary but work loaded No bonus Hard to get leave because not enough staff cover high volume call

Productive and fun workplace

It was a good start being having no Call Center experience back in 2010. The People, Culture and Creative learnings are equivocally recommendable. Productive and fun workplace. Easy access to commuting.

Pros

Self-serve FREE hot drinks or coffee

Cons

Just minimal waiting time in the elevator

Never work here!

1. training was the most memorable in this company i had so far, the rest of this company is TOTALLY TERRIBLE.2. equipments provided not good enough3. Team Leaders not supportive enough, not effecient4. when customer ask for manager call, TL said to me " why you want me to get manager call la? i already have 3 manager call, why you still want me to take?5. smelly place to work at.

Pros

Training period

Cons

Management, Cleanliness, No support of agents from team leader.

I had a wonderful and good environment to learn about products and work

I had a wonderful and good environment to learn about products and work.Rotational off if required they provide weekend off also.I do get support from supervisor and manager to get promoted through IJP thanks for all.

Pros

Travel

Cons

8hrs

Fun work place

1 of the best company I worked for, with good benefits and always room for growth. They had a Nurse and Doctor on site, fun and vibrant environment with friendly young people. Management team a was group of people with understanding and well trained leaders. I will recommend this company for anyone young and a person who wants contact centre experience. The salary is definitely a let down though, but there was incentive every month.

Pros

Growth

Cons

Salary

Productive and fun

Productive and fun can work with other people, hard work, Deductionand Responsibility. All team leader very helpful and also teach good thing. HR always care about agents. Thank you

Pros

Shuttle service

Cons

Lots calls

Good Place

Good Place to work. Management and Staffs are pretty cool and we have a happy environment to work with. We do get incentives and gift cards for the work we serve.

The workload is too much not a very healthy working environment

It's a very stressful environment, a lot of favoritism, no support structure, hours are ridiculous, salary is just a rip off in terms of the workload that is given..

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aegis Limited?

Management is very good!!!!

There no any guarantee. If u want expriencr its okay but not expect too much . Friend is very good but not management. There have lot things need to improve

Pros

Cons

Break is not limited

Great place to start!

Full of experience & multitasking! Get well training support! Eco friendly working space! Get your life soul while earning salary! Good Team Leader & great event participate by HR!

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Salary wages

No Comment

Provide a food working environmen. I am proud of being employee there.

Bad experience

Allownce is a big liar, system is suck, poor management, surrounding is great when it come to workmate but with the higher level kinda worst they expect us to know everything, if you willing to feel super stress can come here, because you are going to handle customer with a bad attitude, must complete your working hour if PC issue or tech issue which is not agent fault need to pay back the time. Think twice before apply

Pros

fully aircond a

Cons

lots

No job security

I spend Six months in Aegis St John's road unit our Team leader r Excellent person, our Trainers also very good l earn so many Experience most Enjoyable work Environment, As a customer support Representative I work in Aegis in the time of covid pandemic without any reason Aegis is Leave my hand fully bad politics in Aegis don't politics wt Employees managers also rude person's

Awesome environment

I loved working at aegis our campaign had a lot of hardworking and goal driven individual, the company itself is a good company to work for. Managers are very kind and understanding

Pros

A lot of room for growth

Okay

Prepare your mental, emotional and physical skills to ensure that you can make your own way through this job. Good place to work, fun place and you can start gain your exp at here

Productive aand fun workplace

Tend to meet different people and different types of clients. Different shift opportunities and attractive allowances provided. Relax and better environment for Malaysians.

Very Good

Have a rocking experience with Aegis Ltd..Treat all the employees equally..on time salary will be credited..Bright atmosphere to work with ..Thank you

Good Environment

There is a lot ways to learn in a customer service. Past this 4 years i have conducted my self on a lot ways of learning as Customer service Officer and conducts new agents. There is schedule timing which need to follow duty rotation. I would like to acknowledge your immense input in getting the matter resolved. I have a winner’s attitude, and I appreciate the fact I taken on customers situation seriously. The professional manner in which you handled my query must be commended. Very good to stay on the line so patiently to help me with this walkthrough. Here goes with Aegis company is successful because of its focus on its customer services. Well done!

The work culture is good but management is very poor

Friendly environment. Work culture is good but management is poor. Worked for 6 months here, made good friends, colleagues, the TL and AGMs are really helpful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aegis Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits