Aegis Limited

Malaysia71 reviews

Clear
3.1Salary & Benefits

Found 31 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,908 reviews

Good place to start a career

Job security depends on projects. Some projects are only for few months and no extension. Environment is good, depending on the project / team leader / team. Pay is average, also depending on projects.

Worst company

Worst company I have been working Worst management Low salary but work loaded No bonus Hard to get leave because not enough staff cover high volume call

Great place to start!

Full of experience & multitasking! Get well training support! Eco friendly working space! Get your life soul while earning salary! Good Team Leader & great event participate by HR!

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Salary wages

normal company but turn over high

normal company but turn over high...management need to improve.....salary always got problem..specially in OT part....salary compare with other customer service....they are too low.....

Totally sucks

You’ll get pay monthly 1700 after epf deductions. Imagine with that amount would you able to survive. The pay for Myvi but expected the interior like a Ferrari. Simple as that

Stressful

Lack time to rest. Prayer room is too small. No food available and it's very limited. Salary is not tally with the hard work. Easy to earn more, easy to lose

Worst place I that I work in my life

Please don't look job at here.it is a worst place to wrok. Stress, no bonus and low basic salary. There is no improvement in salary. Its hard to get promotions as well.

a very good environment working place with employees

very stressful with the management, deducting our salary for no reason. can't contact our parents for emergency purpose. no paid leave. late response from the management for some emergency purpose

Esily deduct

The management is bad.they want us to give a good cust service but they deduct our elaun easily. Every week we have to answer paper test. If our score is below 90, they deduct all our attendece, performace elaun. So thats what make agent unsatisfied and feel like betrayed. Theres a agent who willing to work eventhough their sick just because to get attendence elaun. But they simply deduct the elaun just becuse of the weekly paper test. Very nice

To many management issue

I'm sorry to say this but they didn't pay us the salary amount as promise , to hard to apply leave and even mc , they are like still forcing us to come to work even thought we are seriously sick

Bad Management

What has been promised does not happen at all. Already been permanent staff but the salary does not reflect he work loads and stress on works. Don't have chances to voice out employee dissatisfaction or problem.

Worst Company

Worst payment/ worst salary package. Very unhelpful highest manger The trainer was good but for those who looking for permanent jobs better don’t try this job . The management was to fussy.

Great for newly grads.

Great workplace culture, training is provided. The salary offered is quite okay but the downside is the position is temporary (contract) and not a lot of benefit. The time is also flexible.

fun environment with higher stress

management not good especially Human Resources regarding leave and claim for overtime and allowance...rest just for 1 hour and cannot over more than 1 minute. Unit Head very straight and cant consider with any issue with staff.

Pros

free dinner for puasa

Not Goof for Long Term

Management is not really good, no career advancement, I work with them for 1 year plus. For contact basis worker - no benefit given at all. Environment is good, just management itself really bad. higher worker turnover ratio. for my project to be honest the salary is not suitable with the work load.

Pros

Environment and friend

Cons

bad management

No work/life balance

The workplace is nice but there is no worklife balance (depends on which project you working on). No benefits and the job is quite mentally challenge.The best part of working is the people you work with.

Pros

Near to public transport (LRT)

Cons

no healthcare/benefits

Challenging work environment

Challenging work environment and friendly colleagues. Might get moved to another project which gives a new work environment, new colleagues and new salary package.

a lot of friend

Nice working place and got a lot of staff very enjoynable about this job because its nice work only sit and answering call and the working place is comfort

Pros

Lunch break

Cons

got a short break to prayer or smoking

Not a good company for a long run

No benefit or any career advancement, mostly it depend on the project that you have been assigned to, example like my project an insurance company that out source to aegis, the salary is low, work life not balance, and not willing to paid any OT. If there is another choices please dun work here.

Cons

no benefit, low salary

Good working environment and also the other agents are very helpful.

Good working environment,agents are helpful towards other agents but unfortunately management doesn't cooperate with the agents. Not adhering to certain things.

Pros

Leniency

Cons

Short breaks

Overall is a good company

The typical task as a customer service officer is to attend any customer inquries. In Aegis, the work culture of that industry is already well managed.

Pros

Good work culture

Cons

Poor salary