Aegis Limited

Clear
3.1Salary & Benefits

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,908 reviews

Good environment

There are equal pros and cons There is no holiday except your weekoff..only one weekoff..you need to apply for every leave..then salary is not enough to survive in Bangalore..u will get incentive based on ur target achivement..little bit stressful..overall there is no guarantee to career development but u can join and earn a basic salary as per the company norms

Pros

Na

Cons

Only one weekoff

Productive Workplace

Being an employee of Aegis Limited, I have acquired good knowledge about Customer Support and have improved my skills in the given process. The work environment was very busy and productive, The only downside was the work/life balance but however it was manageable and was a fun experience.

Pros

Friendly Environment

Cons

Work/Life Balance, Salary

Good work environment & Management

One of the best Company ever in my life. Good management. Nice environment. Best salary in industry. Both ways cab provided. Fun at work. It's a very good company to learn. Overall Amazing work experience.

Pros

2 ways cab

Cons

Na

Better place for work

Good management.. best place for work .. salary and growth are too slow .. a friendly environment to work in any shift ... Good coordinate between team leader and CSE.

i dont want to speak about it

it was a very worst experience at this place, they pay you well but it doesn't mean that they should make you work like animals during your shift time, you are not allowed to take even a small piece of paper when you enter your bay, the security is gonna check everything, they want you to work even if you are not well, no holidays if you are sick, no leaves during festivals. I guess these people are inhuman.

Pros

fair salary

Cons

hectic work pressure

it pays the bills

management sucked and the were unorganized but overall it is a guaranteed full time job that paid the bills. If you want to make more than minimum wage for little work this would be the job to pick

Pordective and funplace

Company is well good atmosphere but the package were not well and the staff availability were very low and so working staffs were wanna do 2 persons work as single.

Fun As well productive

work environment is ecofriendly, But main problem is less salary, i learnt much hard working culture from the company and fearless and friendly speaking skills with my supervisors

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aegis Limited?