Aegis Limited

Aegis Limited Employee Reviews for Executive

Executive108 reviews

Found 108 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,910 reviews

Customer Service Experience

- Handling outbound calls from various segment such as Hong Kong china market - work in multicultural environment - work in rotated shift - require high level language skills

Executive

If you are fresher then ok because this company is startup company.so Aegis give opportunity to fresher for building his/her confidence in work and other wise not good environment to grow self.

Aegis is a good company

No doubt aegis is a good company The company given timely salary Sometime they arranged events for all employees which is good thing that's it thanks

Pros

Aegis protocol discipline

Cons

Sometime there TLs taking forcefully working after shift out

One of the Best for BPO carrier.....

Tremendous staff management.....HR, TRAINERS & 1ST LEVEL MANAGERS WERE GOOD & UNDERSTANDING, all are good with attitude, knowledge cooperation and process centered... thanks for all the time spent with them.

Pros

Cooperation

Cons

Professional mentality can be increased

Good environment

It's a great project for swiggy and good company to work and also the team management.I was working for blended process and I have enjoyed working very much.

Pros

free coupons

Cons

Na

Cheap co-workers or employees. They don't know manners. There is no dicipline at all.

I simply won't recommend to work in Aegis. Work environment is worst & stressful. Politics are going on there by cheap employees. But bosses are so well.

Pros

Good work place those who are serious about work.

Good work place for the freshers and Those who only aim for money don't like this work. Think positively and make experience of each and every work in this organization.

Pros

Food expenses in canteen is very less and friendly staffs and trainers.

Cons

According to the requirements.

Fun loving place but more work

When you talk with the customer through the day you feel completely exhausted, need to complete login hours irrespective with your brake & 2nd shift didn't allow to complete it, finding system for login is difficult this result in less login and less salary, Count of system is less compare to employee, rotational week off

Pros

No proper management

Cons

Count of system is less compare to employee

good

its a Good place to work, you can learn many things from here. company working culture is very good. all team members are cooperative. hr team is very good. they are always ready to help

Work experience is good

I work with aegis he create good atmosphere but the salary is not good accordingly work if you join as a executive you are not suffer in the with this salary if you are live in city with your family and most important no provide any expenses during the time period of training.

Fun place to work

i worked at Aegis Global limited as an operations executive where me and my team took up day to day operations out job was quite simple it was to verify and review job applications and conduct Background verification.

Poor

The company is so bad people that work they close to R2500 on transport and they only earn 5k. The management is very bad but you get to meet good personalities

Nothing to tell

Good environment to work.But I worked under digital marketing project..like Tele marketing..its little difficult to me..if a person having good talking skills..for those people this is the right place to explore their knowledge.

Worst company in Bangalore

They won't care about your concern.. It's all about politics. They don't even bother to take action on women harassment. It's my personal experience when I went and approached them. Wantedly they terminated me..

Overall Good experience

Nice company. HR department aslo helpful. Work environment also nice. Unity of employees is aslo good we guys celebrating all festivals. Overall nice experience .

Stress Full

Stress full work but best Management there Salary on time Over pressure for work unnecessary Pressure sometime training seasons is good and best place to learn something

Good experiance

Many things learning Good management Good employee benefits Problem slowing Employee fun some time activity If you want speak good learn speaking skill so please minimum 6 month must working

It was good experiance

It is very good company and i have learned too much from this organization And magegement is good Security and . Internal. Management also good.

good working environment

aegis is a company where you can learn how corporate works. it will change your thought on working under corporate. A very friendly environment to work there.

productive and good workplace

if i get the casual leave my salary was hold for one month, this is a very bad management systeem. and my salary was very poor increment was very bad.

Very stressful workspace

Highly political work-space you will be forced to do the target very much each and every moment will be very stressful overall not a good environment to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aegis Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits