Aegis Limited

Aegis Limited Employee Reviews for Operations Administrator

Operations Administrator78 reviews

Found 78 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,911 reviews

Work place is really cool

My first job in my career. Learning oppurtunity was very good. A starting job which was a pan india process for standard charterd bank was really good for learning.

Argues limited

If someone who wants to start their career in bpo can definitely try in aegis for the first carve. Work culture is good, you can't expect special bonuses

productive and fun workplace

It is a good work place for fresher in order to gain knowledge and experience, while working at my job profile person a person can learn to handle system work along with customer satisfaction together.

Good job good learning skills

Good learning skills if in our mind Good growth for career makers Helpful management Good cab facility management Good office environment Competitive work field

Productive and Fun

Good place to work, can explore more things. TL's, Managers and Management are supportive. I didn't face any work pressure. Fun place and can learn many things.

Intiative experience

Friendly atmosphere to work accumulate with the process to grow the industry with Sailing On the same track to progress to set a platform for my own future to grow with the industry on the top level with strategy, formulas and ideas following the rules Comparatively add my Skills to Sharp the quality of the product Apart from work enjoying, activity, foodie, travellism at re

ok place to work

Very stressful work. way too many calls to handle. reporting heads are of no help apart from a few. Salary is quite less for the kind of job stress the employees go through.

Productive and fun work place

Overall experience with the company is good. Management is very supportive. Helps you to learn new things. You have job security and Aegis. You can interact with the management team at any point of time.

Pros

Transportation provided

Cons

Growth opportunities are not up to mark.

Good

Good nice fantastic hard work and interesting to learn good salary and good work atmosphere to learn more interesting to learn and knowledge improvement

Fun Work Space

Not a very good company for any growth. The management Promotes Good looking Girls only rest they are not concerned that whatever amount of work you put in.

Give resulation to the costumer and tag their queery

Aegis limited is the good company for the fresher, there employee can build good communication and grooming skills, i worked there for more than 2 years.

Fun and productive

Aegis is one of the biggest company in the philippines before. It is an outsourcing company which catered different industries from diferrent countries.

solving the coustomer querys every day

understanding the customer problems, solving the customer problems in a easy way, if the customer problems is unable to solve on call then i used to raise a complaint against the customer

Aegis sucks

Aegis constitutes an erratic management. The infrastructure sucks. Employees consume weed and marijuana in the premises. Employees are dampened there.

Pros

No free caffines and coupons

Cons

Derogatory management

Oky

Good company, I worked for background process Nice company to work with. Management is typical. Managers are not well educated little difficult to work with. Salary package is too low.

Pros

Oky to work for time being

productive and voice job

it is voice job. it requires good communucation skills. and adjustble shifting hours.target oriented job..no communication barriers can be seen. talent rewarded.team leader plays serious role. manager role much more responsible.it is inbound type. outbound process is not a possible task.

Pros

reasonable rates at canteen

Cons

rotaitional shift hours

Good

Good and unique atmosphere to work learn new things speaking with abroad people team interaction team work a high level of standard of working with good management

Good but not so good

Secured fun loving employee but not so good that i want to be in a office. Everything is good but not to up to the mark for my expectation. but the atmosphere was good for doing work.

Bad ompany

Honestly, initially everything seemed ok with the company and all. But after joining it just took couple of days to realise that Aegis is the worst company to work for during a professional career...

Pros

Cons

Many to be listed here

Great environment

It was my first job . i learn a log of think from there . As a Executive -operations i was handling customers and i was setifing the customers my solving the problems.

Pros

Cons

1 hour break

good office location

The company does not offer good salary package and the good thing though is that the office is in the center of the city.Accessible and the building provides good accomodation.

Pros

office location

Cons

low salary such as 2000 US dollars per year

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aegis Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits