Aegis Limited

Aegis Limited Culture reviews

Clear

Found 34 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,885 reviews

Good place to start your career.

Very competitive environment and quite difficult to grow your career. Very strict rules to gain any allowance. Gym provided to staff and have a proper basement parking for staff.

Not a good company to work with

Not a good choice for company to work with, no career enhancement, no salary increases, no benefits, no good work culture, no improvement in salary or benefits for staff at all.

Pros

No great work culture

Cons

No great working company

Great place to start!

Full of experience & multitasking! Get well training support! Eco friendly working space! Get your life soul while earning salary! Good Team Leader & great event participate by HR!

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Salary wages

Na

Customer service environment is very stressful. But overall the colleague support was really OK, the facilities is nice. But if you want gain experience to handle people, this is the correct place.

new experience

Nice place to work. the pressure was medium level. enjoy the variety of people work together. Multinational company. Management has to improve a lot especially Malaysian culture.

Productive and fun workplace and enviroment

I'm the one of midnight agent, I like my workplace culture and my collegue. Working here, there are so many things that I can learned. The most enjoyable part of my job is I have collegues who work as a real TEAM.

Learn new thing

When working with AEGIS, it will teach how to manage your time wisely and also will make you know how to communicate with people in the contact center environment.

Pros

Enhancing communictaion skill

Cons

Stressful

Great for newly grads.

Great workplace culture, training is provided. The salary offered is quite okay but the downside is the position is temporary (contract) and not a lot of benefit. The time is also flexible.

Great and strategic workplace as its near to LRT

I had learn how to manage a team by being a team leader. The company have good pantry area. Multi-culture company as we have foreign worker from various company.

fun work place

amazing workplace, multicultural environment i learned about diversity, learn new skill the hardest part of job is times management, because i work 6 days work per week. the most enjoyable part is the location very amazing

Pros

free meals for breakfasting

Cons

healthcare, shuttle bus

Challenging work environment

Challenging work environment and friendly colleagues. Might get moved to another project which gives a new work environment, new colleagues and new salary package.

nice work place

so far when i am working here is nice and all people friendly and helpful , culture all employed is understand each others. and benefit also is good, good staff or swap schedule is easy.

Positive, Healthy and Friendly Environment.

My workplace have a positive environment, which make me learn how to deal with problem with a positive attitude.My company hires people from across the globe so there is an opportunity to interact with people from different cultures and ethnicity. The hardest part of the job is sometimes there is a problem where we have a no guidelines in certain cases, so to find solution we need to make discussion among Quality Analysts, Team Leaders, Managers and Clients to decide which action taken will be the best solutions. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people you working with is always giving their best cooperation to make job running smoothly.

Working Enviroment Culture

1. Good enviroment to learn new sofware development. 2. Caring collegue to guide co-worker to understand the needs of the software system. 3. Enjoyable of knowing all different races of culture in Aegis.

Pros

Free bus daily from LRT station

Cons

Short break

Nice place for work

This is my first job and I really love my job. My working environment is very comfortable for me. My working colleagues are very helpful. The management have a taken a good care of me especially my team leader.

Fun workplace

Stress in making sales but working culture is good, supportive team leader with strong encouragement, have to reach excellent sales within limited time

Fun Workplace

- had learn alot of new things in Scicom and I thanked all the working mates and management team in Scicom - had a great team member's - fun work environment

Team leader unhelpful

No comment Because your company can’t chg ——————-————————————————- Dunt have any medical benefits Late 1min get cf form Cannot let me go toilet Team leader all lazy Senior agent at working time play game dunt want work team leader also approved junior agent all also need to work because of I’m no close with team leader

Overall is a good company

The typical task as a customer service officer is to attend any customer inquries. In Aegis, the work culture of that industry is already well managed.

Pros

Good work culture

Cons

Poor salary

Good work culture

Good work culture - the company do have a work life balance environment.The management is very supportive and do have lots of opportunity for internal movement.

Productive and fun workplace

Aegis BPO is a outsources company that mostly are customer service that handle malaysian and overse country. As CS u will learn more abt another culture at the country that you will serve.

Pros

Good Clique

Cons

Healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aegis Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Aegis Limited