Aegis Limited

Aegis Limited Management reviews

Clear

Found 48 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,885 reviews

Management is very good!!!!

There no any guarantee. If u want expriencr its okay but not expect too much . Friend is very good but not management. There have lot things need to improve

Pros

Cons

Break is not limited

Bad experience

Allownce is a big liar, system is suck, poor management, surrounding is great when it come to workmate but with the higher level kinda worst they expect us to know everything, if you willing to feel super stress can come here, because you are going to handle customer with a bad attitude, must complete your working hour if PC issue or tech issue which is not agent fault need to pay back the time. Think twice before apply

Pros

fully aircond a

Cons

lots

Positive environment

Fun environment,frendship value and good leadership in the workplace is one of the best experience. The Company should improve their management more systematic and fair.

Great experience

I learnt alot from the management and wish I could have stayed longer. There are alot of tests. They pride in customer quality. Time is important to them, so being on time and punctual for your work, helps.

Benefits

Cons

Punctuality is key

Worse Management

I won't lie on working environment as its absolutely amazing and the job also not so stressful.. However the management especially team leaders are the worse as they own the place.. And management never takes action against them even did complain.

normal company but turn over high

normal company but turn over high...management need to improve.....salary always got problem..specially in OT part....salary compare with other customer service....they are too low.....

Average

Average working experience. Do not have a good relationship between the employees and the management. Stress working environment. Benefits given are less.

a very good environment working place with employees

very stressful with the management, deducting our salary for no reason. can't contact our parents for emergency purpose. no paid leave. late response from the management for some emergency purpose

Esily deduct

The management is bad.they want us to give a good cust service but they deduct our elaun easily. Every week we have to answer paper test. If our score is below 90, they deduct all our attendece, performace elaun. So thats what make agent unsatisfied and feel like betrayed. Theres a agent who willing to work eventhough their sick just because to get attendence elaun. But they simply deduct the elaun just becuse of the weekly paper test. Very nice

Fast Career Growth - Stressful environment

Good place for career progress - very fast grow. Different project with different environment. The project that I'm working now, it's very stressful with poor management. Salary offered was very low compare to the job we doing. Surrounded with different character of people. Learned on overcome the work stress.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aegis Limited?

Good for fresh graduate

For fresh graduate is good for their career growth. Fun working environment and very helpful college. Fast career growth. Management are very understanding.

Not Really Fair

Provide a conducive workplace. Management need to pay more attention about salary as the reason that they deduct the salary is not reasonable. Need to clarify few things clearly with client so that employees' welfare secured

new experience

Nice place to work. the pressure was medium level. enjoy the variety of people work together. Multinational company. Management has to improve a lot especially Malaysian culture.

Conflicting management vision

Too many changes on SOP all the time. Information not delivered to employees efficiently. Too many employees yet company still trying to hire more. Benefits other than salary is almost non-existent

Best Place To Work

Like said, not will stop you from doing a thing (fun respectful games). People look they hate you but all friendly. 2nd floor is the most comment things will happen shows, games, party, award. Management was very good and professional. The hard part of the job, personally I didn't have one. I like the place and it very good company on a half side.

Worst Company

Worst payment/ worst salary package. Very unhelpful highest manger The trainer was good but for those who looking for permanent jobs better don’t try this job . The management was to fussy.

fun work place

amazing workplace, multicultural environment i learned about diversity, learn new skill the hardest part of job is times management, because i work 6 days work per week. the most enjoyable part is the location very amazing

Pros

free meals for breakfasting

Cons

healthcare, shuttle bus

fun environment with higher stress

management not good especially Human Resources regarding leave and claim for overtime and allowance...rest just for 1 hour and cannot over more than 1 minute. Unit Head very straight and cant consider with any issue with staff.

Pros

free dinner for puasa

Not Goof for Long Term

Management is not really good, no career advancement, I work with them for 1 year plus. For contact basis worker - no benefit given at all. Environment is good, just management itself really bad. higher worker turnover ratio. for my project to be honest the salary is not suitable with the work load.

Pros

Environment and friend

Cons

bad management

Poor management and support given by superior

Insufficient internal on job training provided to employee. Management retain their employee by promoting them. Batches of agents are not meeting the requirements as a customer service officer.

Working at Aegis is fun

This job is a shift based working schedule, come for work and log in in the system for your attendance. then, answering calls based on your Level of Business (LOB). Learned lot of things especially in serving the customer, via call and assist them in the best way we can. The management is great, always taking care of their staff's welfare and wage. In this floor, we are mix with lot of other countries besides Malaysia, such as Indonesia, Philippine and Vietnam. Hardest part is when you need to deal with irate guest, but it is part of the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aegis Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Aegis Limited