Aegis Limited

Aegis Limited Management reviews

Malaysia129 reviews

Clear

Found 52 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,906 reviews

This is a great place for fresh grad who doesn't know where to go and what to do at the moment.

I have learnt a lot from this company. Their training provided are useful and the colleagues are, most of them, friendly and helpful. It is fruitful to be working there but I personally don't suggest working for long unless you can cope with stress and negativity.The nature of this job, as a customer service executive, you are expected to face finger-pointing, shaming and unexpected encounter from the customers. However, if you can overcome these, it will become the most essential skill or experience in your future job.

楽しい職場

社員は色んな国や地域から来ているのでとてもグローバルな環境で働けます。カスタマーサポートなので残業もたまにありましたがほとんどなかったです。

Pros

フレンドリーな職場

Cons

フロアの冷房が強く寒い

Never work here!

1. training was the most memorable in this company i had so far, the rest of this company is TOTALLY TERRIBLE.2. equipments provided not good enough3. Team Leaders not supportive enough, not effecient4. when customer ask for manager call, TL said to me " why you want me to get manager call la? i already have 3 manager call, why you still want me to take?5. smelly place to work at.

Pros

Training period

Cons

Management, Cleanliness, No support of agents from team leader.

Worst management

This company have a very suck management. You can’t even tolerate with your superior. They always push you to do something that really stressful for your day. If you want to find an experience to start your job, this year place is not recommended at all !! So you better find another job at another place.

Cons

Management is very good!!!!

There no any guarantee. If u want expriencr its okay but not expect too much . Friend is very good but not management. There have lot things need to improve

Pros

Cons

Break is not limited

Bad experience

Allownce is a big liar, system is suck, poor management, surrounding is great when it come to workmate but with the higher level kinda worst they expect us to know everything, if you willing to feel super stress can come here, because you are going to handle customer with a bad attitude, must complete your working hour if PC issue or tech issue which is not agent fault need to pay back the time. Think twice before apply

Pros

fully aircond a

Cons

lots

Positive environment

Fun environment,frendship value and good leadership in the workplace is one of the best experience. The Company should improve their management more systematic and fair.

Great experience

I learnt alot from the management and wish I could have stayed longer. There are alot of tests. They pride in customer quality. Time is important to them, so being on time and punctual for your work, helps.

Benefits

Cons

Punctuality is key

Worse Management

I won't lie on working environment as its absolutely amazing and the job also not so stressful.. However the management especially team leaders are the worse as they own the place.. And management never takes action against them even did complain.

normal company but turn over high

normal company but turn over high...management need to improve.....salary always got problem..specially in OT part....salary compare with other customer service....they are too low.....

Average

Average working experience. Do not have a good relationship between the employees and the management. Stress working environment. Benefits given are less.

a very good environment working place with employees

very stressful with the management, deducting our salary for no reason. can't contact our parents for emergency purpose. no paid leave. late response from the management for some emergency purpose

Esily deduct

The management is bad.they want us to give a good cust service but they deduct our elaun easily. Every week we have to answer paper test. If our score is below 90, they deduct all our attendece, performace elaun. So thats what make agent unsatisfied and feel like betrayed. Theres a agent who willing to work eventhough their sick just because to get attendence elaun. But they simply deduct the elaun just becuse of the weekly paper test. Very nice

Fast Career Growth - Stressful environment

Good place for career progress - very fast grow. Different project with different environment. The project that I'm working now, it's very stressful with poor management. Salary offered was very low compare to the job we doing. Surrounded with different character of people. Learned on overcome the work stress.

Good for fresh graduate

For fresh graduate is good for their career growth. Fun working environment and very helpful college. Fast career growth. Management are very understanding.

Not Really Fair

Provide a conducive workplace. Management need to pay more attention about salary as the reason that they deduct the salary is not reasonable. Need to clarify few things clearly with client so that employees' welfare secured

new experience

Nice place to work. the pressure was medium level. enjoy the variety of people work together. Multinational company. Management has to improve a lot especially Malaysian culture.

Conflicting management vision

Too many changes on SOP all the time. Information not delivered to employees efficiently. Too many employees yet company still trying to hire more. Benefits other than salary is almost non-existent

Best Place To Work

Like said, not will stop you from doing a thing (fun respectful games). People look they hate you but all friendly. 2nd floor is the most comment things will happen shows, games, party, award. Management was very good and professional. The hard part of the job, personally I didn't have one. I like the place and it very good company on a half side.

Worst Company

Worst payment/ worst salary package. Very unhelpful highest manger The trainer was good but for those who looking for permanent jobs better don’t try this job . The management was to fussy.

fun work place

amazing workplace, multicultural environment i learned about diversity, learn new skill the hardest part of job is times management, because i work 6 days work per week. the most enjoyable part is the location very amazing

Pros

free meals for breakfasting

Cons

healthcare, shuttle bus

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aegis Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits