Aegis Limited

Clear
3.1Salary & Benefits

Found 48 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,884 reviews

Great experience

I learnt alot from the management and wish I could have stayed longer. There are alot of tests. They pride in customer quality. Time is important to them, so being on time and punctual for your work, helps.

Benefits

Cons

Punctuality is key

Not a good company to work with

Not a good choice for company to work with, no career enhancement, no salary increases, no benefits, no good work culture, no improvement in salary or benefits for staff at all.

Pros

No great work culture

Cons

No great working company

Great place to start!

Full of experience & multitasking! Get well training support! Eco friendly working space! Get your life soul while earning salary! Good Team Leader & great event participate by HR!

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Salary wages

Overload of working life

This company paid less but ask agent to work extar 3-4 hours when they are less agent. Sometime when you are working for OT at in the end of the month you don't received correct salary!

Good Learn Platform

-Good experience and learning platform. -Working under pressure. -Good team always appreciate and encourage. -Shift based work but hard to manage every time.

Good place to start a career

Job security depends on projects. Some projects are only for few months and no extension. Environment is good, depending on the project / team leader / team. Pay is average, also depending on projects.

normal company but turn over high

normal company but turn over high...management need to improve.....salary always got problem..specially in OT part....salary compare with other customer service....they are too low.....

Helpful TL & friendly collegues

I was exposed to a real call center environment and learn on multitasking,stress handling,developed communication skill but there are lack of benefits(medical and dental).

Totally sucks

You’ll get pay monthly 1700 after epf deductions. Imagine with that amount would you able to survive. The pay for Myvi but expected the interior like a Ferrari. Simple as that

Average

Average working experience. Do not have a good relationship between the employees and the management. Stress working environment. Benefits given are less.

Jobs at Aegis Limited

See more jobs

Stressful

Lack time to rest. Prayer room is too small. No food available and it's very limited. Salary is not tally with the hard work. Easy to earn more, easy to lose

Worst place I that I work in my life

Please don't look job at here.it is a worst place to wrok. Stress, no bonus and low basic salary. There is no improvement in salary. Its hard to get promotions as well.

a very good environment working place with employees

very stressful with the management, deducting our salary for no reason. can't contact our parents for emergency purpose. no paid leave. late response from the management for some emergency purpose

Esily deduct

The management is bad.they want us to give a good cust service but they deduct our elaun easily. Every week we have to answer paper test. If our score is below 90, they deduct all our attendece, performace elaun. So thats what make agent unsatisfied and feel like betrayed. Theres a agent who willing to work eventhough their sick just because to get attendence elaun. But they simply deduct the elaun just becuse of the weekly paper test. Very nice

Fast Career Growth - Stressful environment

Good place for career progress - very fast grow. Different project with different environment. The project that I'm working now, it's very stressful with poor management. Salary offered was very low compare to the job we doing. Surrounded with different character of people. Learned on overcome the work stress.

Not Really Fair

Provide a conducive workplace. Management need to pay more attention about salary as the reason that they deduct the salary is not reasonable. Need to clarify few things clearly with client so that employees' welfare secured

To many management issue

I'm sorry to say this but they didn't pay us the salary amount as promise , to hard to apply leave and even mc , they are like still forcing us to come to work even thought we are seriously sick

Conflicting management vision

Too many changes on SOP all the time. Information not delivered to employees efficiently. Too many employees yet company still trying to hire more. Benefits other than salary is almost non-existent

Bad Management

What has been promised does not happen at all. Already been permanent staff but the salary does not reflect he work loads and stress on works. Don't have chances to voice out employee dissatisfaction or problem.

Worst Company

Worst payment/ worst salary package. Very unhelpful highest manger The trainer was good but for those who looking for permanent jobs better don’t try this job . The management was to fussy.

Great for newly grads.

Great workplace culture, training is provided. The salary offered is quite okay but the downside is the position is temporary (contract) and not a lot of benefit. The time is also flexible.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aegis Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Aegis Limited