AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Employee Reviews

Malaysia103 reviews

There is nothing wrong with the company. Its always the department

Got no working balance at all because need to work on weekend and public holidays. Your off days will not be fixed and it is hard to spend your time with family and friends. In here, you will be only doing the same jobscope over and over again, which is processing claims. Due to achieving daily target, you will be spend your whole day infront of your computer. Also, once you get in here, and you need to survive on your own.

Cons

Working on weekends and public holiday, bad management, hard to use your own Annual Leaves.

Productive & awesome workplace

Since i join aia 2019,i get more experience like approach client, communicate with client, manage time.. Working hours at aia berhad is flexible time.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Healthcare

Friendly environment

Colleagues are friendly and willing to guide, working environment is good. Good benefit provided to employee. However you might need to be prepared always for overtime.

Pros

Good benefit

Cons

Sometime too calculative on daily task

Great company

I enjoyed work there. Thus most of them really helpful including the boss. In term of income wise also great. Because at young age I can earn 5 figure income by working as TeleMarketing Executive in AiA outbound contact centre. Thanks AiA!!

Benefits

Cons

A little political

Productive and fun workplace with considerate supervisors

Working in AIA as an interm would be one of the unforgettable memory for me. Although the departmemt I get into was not the department I intented to have, but the experiences end with good result. The working environment is cheerful. Everyone is working towards a clear target.

Pros

Free pantry F&B

Cons

Nothing to criticise

No work life balance

AIA provide no work life balance as line management always push people to extend their working hour everyday. As one of the team leader in AIA, my view to the employee, they are drain. Really not recomended to this company

Insurance

Should hardworking if in this career.Working hours is flexible.The difficult part is to search for a new client,the most of time will be rejected by persons.

fun workplace with snooker,gym,computer games.

very piece work place with good understanding colleagues.learned a lot new system and best platform to enhance my skills.hardest part to convince or settle customer needs.

fun workplace and meet more friend

I work as customer servicing. You can learn as much about the insurance. The management is good. They always concern about their worker. The most enjoyable part of the jobs is you can meet people and be a new friends to them and can give what they want.

Strong Relationship among employees

A typical day in AIA is like you will learn a piece of new knowledge in 1 day. Everyone is open to sharing with you, and also no seniority which can make the new joiners feel welcomed. The thing is you need to open about yourself. If you are introvert, you need to break those shells and explore new adventures with them. Their work culture is stressful plus exciting because you need to fast to get along with the job requirement. Do expect last-minute meetings! But overall working in AIA was fun and unforgettable memories as AIA is a huge company that you will be meeting with many kinds of people with different behaviors. What you need to do is, explore, learn, don't be shy as you will be left behind if you did not want to break your shells. It also can help you to strengthen your skills, which mostly we spoke in English. Thank you :)

quality service better than others insurance company

Good carrier. Great experience. Flexible time, if you the hard working person, u will get more income and bonus. i learn on how to quote for insurance product.

Pros

team and leader very kind and more supportive

Cons

work independent

Productive and Fun place to work

It was quite a memorable experience interning at aia company. Everybody is very helpful there. There was a time where we have no work at all but with sufficient self initiative, I manage to learn a lot of stuff from it.

Great place to work, fun.

Love my boss and everything about what we do there. I was only an intern but they welcomed me with open arms, always inserting me in every conversation, making me feel appreciated.

Multitasking and High Morale

Its a competitve industry where you have to be well equipped with people skill and good management technique. Especially towards your agency portfolio, you will meet many different trait of people and handling them on a daily basis required much skill. Training and presentation skill has to be sharpen up as you will be expected for public speaking.

Good working environment

Good working environment with exciting new people everyday. Fast pace yet enjoyfull and very nice place to learn more about business management,communication skills and how to improve your social behaviour.

Everything good enough

Life balance, flexible time, if you the hard working person u will get more income and bonus all depends on ur performance every month, what you get is what you deserve. I like work with AIA

Excellent

Superb place to work Kind people to work with and management Alot of fun people and room for improvement in work routine and environment Quiet and peaceful

productive and fun workplace

very good place to work,friendly people and had a lot of fun, food very nice wan ah can eat anytime very happy laa myself syiokkkk siutt kerja kat aia memang best ahhh,,happy? can i go now bye

Fun Workplace with Game room

learn a lot in term of established my knowledge in accounting. Besides, the management really care about the staff especially on staff career development.

Productive and People are amazing

I worked at AIA as an intern for 4 months. During the time I was there, I was given a lot of opportunities and knowledge on how to calculate a product's premium.

Excellent office setup

Good location, nice office setup, all staff equipped with a basis tools and needs. Good benefits such as insurance coverage for family, advance/personal loan up to 2 months salary, housing and car loans and etc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIA Group Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • AIA Group Limited
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?