AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Employee Reviews

I enjoyed work there. Thus most of them really helpful including the boss. In term of income wise also great. Because at young age I can earn 5 figure income by working as TeleMarketing Executive in AiA outbound contact centre. Thanks AiA!!
Benefits
Cons
A little political
Working in AIA as an interm would be one of the unforgettable memory for me. Although the departmemt I get into was not the department I intented to have, but the experiences end with good result. The working environment is cheerful. Everyone is working towards a clear target.
Pros
Free pantry F&B
Cons
Nothing to criticise
AIA provide no work life balance as line management always push people to extend their working hour everyday. As one of the team leader in AIA, my view to the employee, they are drain. Really not recomended to this company
Should hardworking if in this career.Working hours is flexible.The difficult part is to search for a new client,the most of time will be rejected by persons.
very piece work place with good understanding colleagues.learned a lot new system and best platform to enhance my skills.hardest part to convince or settle customer needs.
I work as customer servicing. You can learn as much about the insurance. The management is good. They always concern about their worker. The most enjoyable part of the jobs is you can meet people and be a new friends to them and can give what they want.
A typical day in AIA is like you will learn a piece of new knowledge in 1 day. Everyone is open to sharing with you, and also no seniority which can make the new joiners feel welcomed. The thing is you need to open about yourself. If you are introvert, you need to break those shells and explore new adventures with them. Their work culture is stressful plus exciting because you need to fast to get along with the job requirement. Do expect last-minute meetings! But overall working in AIA was fun and unforgettable memories as AIA is a huge company that you will be meeting with many kinds of people with different behaviors. What you need to do is, explore, learn, don't be shy as you will be left behind if you did not want to break your shells. It also can help you to strengthen your skills, which mostly we spoke in English. Thank you :)
Good carrier. Great experience. Flexible time, if you the hard working person, u will get more income and bonus. i learn on how to quote for insurance product.
Pros
team and leader very kind and more supportive
Cons
work independent
It was quite a memorable experience interning at aia company. Everybody is very helpful there. There was a time where we have no work at all but with sufficient self initiative, I manage to learn a lot of stuff from it.
Love my boss and everything about what we do there. I was only an intern but they welcomed me with open arms, always inserting me in every conversation, making me feel appreciated.
Its a competitve industry where you have to be well equipped with people skill and good management technique. Especially towards your agency portfolio, you will meet many different trait of people and handling them on a daily basis required much skill. Training and presentation skill has to be sharpen up as you will be expected for public speaking.
Good working environment with exciting new people everyday. Fast pace yet enjoyfull and very nice place to learn more about business management,communication skills and how to improve your social behaviour.
Life balance, flexible time, if you the hard working person u will get more income and bonus all depends on ur performance every month, what you get is what you deserve. I like work with AIA
Superb place to work Kind people to work with and management Alot of fun people and room for improvement in work routine and environment Quiet and peaceful
learn a lot in term of established my knowledge in accounting. Besides, the management really care about the staff especially on staff career development.
I worked at AIA as an intern for 4 months. During the time I was there, I was given a lot of opportunities and knowledge on how to calculate a product's premium.
Good location, nice office setup, all staff equipped with a basis tools and needs. Good benefits such as insurance coverage for family, advance/personal loan up to 2 months salary, housing and car loans and etc.
Good career development. Good training, good guidance work life balance flexible working hours understanding boss friendly co workers, good remuneration
The best place to start gaining your experience because people here will try to help us if we are willing to learn a new thing. The environment here is fun because everyone is friendly .
Learnt on how to quote for Group Life Insurance Product. Transparent working culture filled with mind-challenging task and moderates the working lifestyle of each staff.
Overall it a good company but i need fixed income not income that base on our personal sales so i need to search another company that can give me fixed income
  1. Employee Reviews