AIA Group Limited
View all AIA Group Limited reviews

AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Employee Review

Fun Workplace with Game room

learn a lot in term of established my knowledge in accounting. Besides, the management really care about the staff especially on staff career development.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same location

There is nothing wrong with the company. Its always the department

Got no working balance at all because need to work on weekend and public holidays. Your off days will not be fixed and it is hard to spend your time with family and friends. In here, you will be only doing the same jobscope over and over again, which is processing claims. Due to achieving daily target, you will be spend your whole day infront of your computer. Also, once you get in here, and you need to survive on your own.

Cons

Working on weekends and public holiday, bad management, hard to use your own Annual Leaves.

Great company

I enjoyed work there. Thus most of them really helpful including the boss. In term of income wise also great. Because at young age I can earn 5 figure income by working as TeleMarketing Executive in AiA outbound contact centre. Thanks AiA!!

Pros

Benefits

Cons

A little political
Same location

Productive and fun workplace with considerate supervisors

Working in AIA as an interm would be one of the unforgettable memory for me. Although the departmemt I get into was not the department I intented to have, but the experiences end with good result. The working environment is cheerful. Everyone is working towards a clear target.

Pros

Free pantry F&B

Cons

Nothing to criticise

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIA Group Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits