AIA Group Limited
AIA Group Limited Employee Review

fun workplace with snooker,gym,computer games.

20 February 2020
very piece work place with good understanding colleagues.learned a lot new system and best platform to enhance my skills.hardest part to convince or settle customer needs.
13 September 2017
Same roleSame location
Associate, Direct Sale (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
Identifies our AIA business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.Sells AIA products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance,researching and recommending new opportunities, recommending profit and service improvements. Identifies AIA product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
Pros
environmental place, understanding and friendly people
Cons
the management dont know how their taking decision in every problem
21 November 2020
Same location
Telemarketing Executive (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
I enjoyed work there. Thus most of them really helpful including the boss. In term of income wise also great. Because at young age I can earn 5 figure income by working as TeleMarketing Executive in AiA outbound contact centre. Thanks AiA!!
Benefits
Cons
A little political
18 September 2020
Same location
Intern (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Working in AIA as an interm would be one of the unforgettable memory for me. Although the departmemt I get into was not the department I intented to have, but the experiences end with good result. The working environment is cheerful. Everyone is working towards a clear target.
Pros
Free pantry F&B
Cons
Nothing to criticise
  1. fun workplace with snooker,gym,computer games.