AIA Group Limited
AIA Group Limited Employee Review

Multitasking and High Morale

9 December 2019
Its a competitve industry where you have to be well equipped with people skill and good management technique. Especially towards your agency portfolio, you will meet many different trait of people and handling them on a daily basis required much skill. Training and presentation skill has to be sharpen up as you will be expected for public speaking.
21 November 2020
Telemarketing Executive (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
I enjoyed work there. Thus most of them really helpful including the boss. In term of income wise also great. Because at young age I can earn 5 figure income by working as TeleMarketing Executive in AiA outbound contact centre. Thanks AiA!!
Pros
Benefits
Cons
A little political
18 September 2020
Intern (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Working in AIA as an interm would be one of the unforgettable memory for me. Although the departmemt I get into was not the department I intented to have, but the experiences end with good result. The working environment is cheerful. Everyone is working towards a clear target.
Pros
Free pantry F&B
Cons
Nothing to criticise
26 February 2020
Team Leader/Manager (Current Employee) - Kuala lumpur
AIA provide no work life balance as line management always push people to extend their working hour everyday. As one of the team leader in AIA, my view to the employee, they are drain. Really not recomended to this company
  1. Multitasking and High Morale