AIA Group Limited
View all AIA Group Limited reviews

AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Employee Review

Productive and People are amazing

I worked at AIA as an intern for 4 months. During the time I was there, I was given a lot of opportunities and knowledge on how to calculate a product's premium.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same role

Productive and fun workplace with considerate supervisors

Working in AIA as an interm would be one of the unforgettable memory for me. Although the departmemt I get into was not the department I intented to have, but the experiences end with good result. The working environment is cheerful. Everyone is working towards a clear target.

Pros

Free pantry F&B

Cons

Nothing to criticise
Same role

fun workplace and meet more friend

I work as customer servicing. You can learn as much about the insurance. The management is good. They always concern about their worker. The most enjoyable part of the jobs is you can meet people and be a new friends to them and can give what they want.

Strong Relationship among employees

A typical day in AIA is like you will learn a piece of new knowledge in 1 day. Everyone is open to sharing with you, and also no seniority which can make the new joiners feel welcomed. The thing is you need to open about yourself. If you are introvert, you need to break those shells and explore new adventures with them. Their work culture is stressful plus exciting because you need to fast to get along with the job requirement. Do expect last-minute meetings! But overall working in AIA was fun and unforgettable memories as AIA is a huge company that you will be meeting with many kinds of people with different behaviors. What you need to do is, explore, learn, don't be shy as you will be left behind if you did not want to break your shells. It also can help you to strengthen your skills, which mostly we spoke in English. Thank you :)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIA Group Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • AIA Group Limited
  • Productive and People are amazing
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?