AIA Group Limited logo
AIA Group Limited
View all AIA Group Limited reviews

AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Employee Review

Productive work place based on fullest passion and enthusiasm

I learned to work productive must given wholeheartedly passion and enthusiasm in work life, handled all the task by given from superior and co-workers with fully responsibility and done it perfectly and productive. Required self-initiative and the willingness to learn and consult. The fundamental productive attitude is provided a positive mental attitude towards work life and real life.

Great company

I enjoyed work there. Thus most of them really helpful including the boss. In term of income wise also great. Because at young age I can earn 5 figure income by working as TeleMarketing Executive in AiA outbound contact centre. Thanks AiA!!

Pros

Benefits

Cons

A little political
Same location

Productive and fun workplace with considerate supervisors

Working in AIA as an interm would be one of the unforgettable memory for me. Although the departmemt I get into was not the department I intented to have, but the experiences end with good result. The working environment is cheerful. Everyone is working towards a clear target.

Pros

Free pantry F&B

Cons

Nothing to criticise

No work life balance

AIA provide no work life balance as line management always push people to extend their working hour everyday. As one of the team leader in AIA, my view to the employee, they are drain. Really not recomended to this company