AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Employee Reviews

Since i join aia 2019,i get more experience like approach client, communicate with client, manage time.. Working hours at aia berhad is flexible time.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare
AIA provide no work life balance as line management always push people to extend their working hour everyday. As one of the team leader in AIA, my view to the employee, they are drain. Really not recomended to this company
Great job if you really like money, that's all they think about. If thats the type of job that you're looking, this place offers a quick track to advancing upwards while maintaining a work life balance.
Should hardworking if in this career.Working hours is flexible.The difficult part is to search for a new client,the most of time will be rejected by persons.
If you leave in the 1st year, you have to pay back all the monthly allowances plus all the bonuses. If you leave in the 2nd year, you have to pay back 2/3 of the monthly allowances and first-year bonus together with all the special bonus in the 2nd year. If you leave in the 3rd year, similarly. Remember, always save at least half of the money you earned the money you earned because they don't belong to you.
very piece work place with good understanding colleagues.learned a lot new system and best platform to enhance my skills.hardest part to convince or settle customer needs.
The result is reflected every 2 weeks with incentive plans supplied to worker. The best part being result orientated with high self initiative, get what you have paid effort in. The company culture is good and with the financial background of the company support own personal development as well as businesswise.
It was so very stress full environment yet a worthy experience. I was hit so hard with a lot of jobs and new things simultaneously but I learnt new things everyday.
學習如何銷售如何應付不同收入的人士,得到上司多方面的關照,有很好的工作環境和學習氣氛,適合有夢想的年青人
Fully commissioned-based pay scheme with various bonuses, incentives and campaigns to reward you. Requires self-motivation and high determination for sustainable career.
I work as customer servicing. You can learn as much about the insurance. The management is good. They always concern about their worker. The most enjoyable part of the jobs is you can meet people and be a new friends to them and can give what they want.
这家企业的企业氛围跟文化会让人想留下来。 同事之间合作共赢,相互帮助。 该公司领导层层次分明,团队总体凝聚力高。
A typical day in AIA is like you will learn a piece of new knowledge in 1 day. Everyone is open to sharing with you, and also no seniority which can make the new joiners feel welcomed. The thing is you need to open about yourself. If you are introvert, you need to break those shells and explore new adventures with them. Their work culture is stressful plus exciting because you need to fast to get along with the job requirement. Do expect last-minute meetings! But overall working in AIA was fun and unforgettable memories as AIA is a huge company that you will be meeting with many kinds of people with different behaviors. What you need to do is, explore, learn, don't be shy as you will be left behind if you did not want to break your shells. It also can help you to strengthen your skills, which mostly we spoke in English. Thank you :)
The most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction of being able to improve client's financial planning and satisfaction of achievement. It is important to be in a team with a supporting leader.
Good carrier. Great experience. Flexible time, if you the hard working person, u will get more income and bonus. i learn on how to quote for insurance product.
Pros
team and leader very kind and more supportive
Cons
work independent
งานค่อยข้างต้องทำยอดตัวเลข ให้บรรลุเป้าหมาย เพื่อที่จะให้สามารถมีเงินเดือนและมีเงินเลี้ยงชีพให้อยู่ในอาชีพได้
AIA is one of the best Company where it provide better salary, benefits together with friendly corporate culture. Highly recommended this Company for high performers since they always promote a pay for performance culture.
It was quite a memorable experience interning at aia company. Everybody is very helpful there. There was a time where we have no work at all but with sufficient self initiative, I manage to learn a lot of stuff from it.
Love my boss and everything about what we do there. I was only an intern but they welcomed me with open arms, always inserting me in every conversation, making me feel appreciated.
Très bonne environnement de travail auprès du programme I-CAR. Les collègues, les patrons, tous sont super gentils. Le salaire et les bénéfices sont bien. Le stationnement est trop cher ($225)/mois. Leurs outils IT sont pas très avancés qui causent des ennuis.
It is very relaxed for me to attend some meetings and introductions guidance by the senior manager in AIA HK. We went there just for a week and worked as many teams for finishing some plans and projects assigned by company.
  1. Employee Reviews