AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Employee Reviews

Since i join aia 2019,i get more experience like approach client, communicate with client, manage time.. Working hours at aia berhad is flexible time.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare
Very much own time, own target except for a few weekdays when your groups have to meet up for meetings or workshops. A lot depends on the management and agency leaders. Word of advice: save up first before commencing this job. The first few weeks / months will be difficult, especially for those not familiar with the insurance industry. Workplace and environment is very much dependent on your agency leaders. Some treat their employees well, whereas some can be rather demanding with meeting expectations. Must be able to take rejection from potential clients and criticism from team leaders. Patience is a must. Lots of incentives to get employees to meet targets. Recommended for those interested in meeting new people and willing to go the extra mile.
Its a competitve industry where you have to be well equipped with people skill and good management technique. Especially towards your agency portfolio, you will meet many different trait of people and handling them on a daily basis required much skill. Training and presentation skill has to be sharpen up as you will be expected for public speaking.
Good working environment with exciting new people everyday. Fast pace yet enjoyfull and very nice place to learn more about business management,communication skills and how to improve your social behaviour.
AIA Culture is really the worst one I have ever met (I mean if you work under agents)! Especially if your teammates are all from Mainland China, their attitude is very bad and they are so non- sense but only selfish. I seldom write such a bad comment but this is the only place that I regret working in.
I had learned a lot through this internship: time-management skills, work under pressure, and communication with others. I met a lot of people who have a similar backgrounds, and they had taught me a lot.
Life balance, flexible time, if you the hard working person u will get more income and bonus all depends on ur performance every month, what you get is what you deserve. I like work with AIA
Superb place to work Kind people to work with and management Alot of fun people and room for improvement in work routine and environment Quiet and peaceful
Pengalaman kerja yg plg buruk yg saya rasakan krn saya harus kehilangan gaji saya senilai 3 juta krn ada pembatalan polis nasabah. Dan peraturan yg tiba2 muncul tidak sesuai dgn apa yg ada dlm kontrak kerja.
very good place to work,friendly people and had a lot of fun, food very nice wan ah can eat anytime very happy laa myself syiokkkk siutt kerja kat aia memang best ahhh,,happy? can i go now bye
No matter the products are nice or not, the company would like you to push out to the market. Just to close the deals. But may not be exactly what the customer needs.
Flexible Work Career Advancement Opportunities to travel overseas I have learned a lot of things in regards to Finance, how to manage my own wealth accumulation, etc.
AIA Group Hong Kong is a really great place to work. The colleagues are really nice and working there was a excellent experience for me. The work environment was relaxed and helps learning for interns a great deal.
learn a lot in term of established my knowledge in accounting. Besides, the management really care about the staff especially on staff career development.
I worked at AIA as an intern for 4 months. During the time I was there, I was given a lot of opportunities and knowledge on how to calculate a product's premium.
A typical day at work involves reporting expenses for members of the Group Agency Distribution team who partook in business trips. I learned a great deal as this was the first real job experience I got since entering and finishing university specifically technical skills in microsoft office and about the office environment in general. I also learned just how valuable soft skills and interpersonal skills are when it comes to be hired. Management was fine, had a fast response time when issues arose and there was a lot of workplace freedom. The workplace culture was very hard working but also felt uplifting and very relaxed. The hardest part of the job was dealing with new tasks very often since the team would work on different projects very frequently. The most enjoyable part of the job was the stability from expense reports as this was a very common task to do most weeks.
Pros
Free drinks, long lunch breaks, relaxed work environment.
Good for start ups and learning. Training- agents focus. Poor corporate staff development. Training for staff too generic. HR lacking in customisation for staff training and interaction.
By being part of the company and work as both individual and team during the 3 months’ program, with acquiring the mark of excellence and strive towards the MDRT target. Rich information from financial planning, wealth management and funds, gives an opportunity to enrich knowledge in financial sector and strengthen my organizational skills.
My work day is flexible so requires a lot of self-discipline. Very little guidance and help but must meet target which is difficult unless you have a large warm market or leads. Everyone is for himself or herself as it is their own market so unable to share with one another or they will have less sales and not be able to meet targets. Most enjoyable part of the job is you will be very free if you have few clients to meet but for those with lots of clients, they have great friendships through the years.
Pros
Flexible timing
Cons
Need to constantly find own leads
Good location, nice office setup, all staff equipped with a basis tools and needs. Good benefits such as insurance coverage for family, advance/personal loan up to 2 months salary, housing and car loans and etc.
Good career development. Good training, good guidance work life balance flexible working hours understanding boss friendly co workers, good remuneration
  1. Employee Reviews