AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Employee Reviews

Since i join aia 2019,i get more experience like approach client, communicate with client, manage time.. Working hours at aia berhad is flexible time.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare
AIA is a company that offers career growth and technical opportunities to learn what's in the market today, which will help to ease day-to-day work. It has a good mentoring program that helps productivity and growth of employees.
The best place to start gaining your experience because people here will try to help us if we are willing to learn a new thing. The environment here is fun because everyone is friendly .
The Management style is quite transparent and they encourage Job work/Life Balance. Benefits are good and the most enjoyable part of the job is that colleagues are friendly and helpful which creates a very good workplace culture.
AIA is a good place to work and build your career. It has a very competitive environment with lots of opportunities for self motivated and hardworking individual.
asuransi yang membuat kita jadi waspada kedepannya.
Pros
meeting rom sambil makan gratis
Cons
tidak ada gaji pokok
A fantastic place to start a career and plenty of opportunities to learn as there are many departments . There are systems in place to govern the corporate structure
Pros
Incentive trips
Cons
Learnt on how to quote for Group Life Insurance Product. Transparent working culture filled with mind-challenging task and moderates the working lifestyle of each staff.
AIA Insurance Lanka PLC is a part of the largest independent publicly listed Pan-Asian life insurance group – with a presence in 18 markets across the Asia-Pacific region and over 100 branches around the country. Our vision is to be the pre-eminent life insurance provider in the Asia-Pacific region. We want to genuinely engage in people's lives, providing the right financial and insurance solutions for them and their families in a constantly changing world. We provide many products on savings, protection, retirement & Pensions, investment and health Insurance. We are here to help our communities healthier, longer and better lives.'
- Nothing but cold calling - Face the wall - No communication - Short hours - Come as & when you like - None stop calling - No entertainment like the agents outside
Overall it a good company but i need fixed income not income that base on our personal sales so i need to search another company that can give me fixed income
I am enjoying to my current work. I learned to use many different system. The hardest part is Boss give a super high level task without guide, whereby I need to find answer on my own. I am enjoying to work in project.
Bad cultures and team head with no management skills. She didn't care of her team and made lots of gossips during the day. Waste people's valuable time to listen her gossips.
Employees can really experience work life balance as they have their own timings. Salary wise is nice as insurance is such a number game. the more you produced the more money you will earn. but as to pressure, all industry that has sales & marketing there will be a pressure.
Pros
free time
Cons
pressure in target sales
A lead insurance company in Asia-Pacific area with a stable increase and good strategy. Provided an average benefit in the market. Good workplace culture where everyone contributes for it.
Trainers are nice and staffs there. Work culture depends on individual teams managers and other personal facts. Service is tough to maintain and longer time to build clients relationship.
Pros
Many trainings or courses to learn
Cons
Long work hours
introduction to insurance industry People are nice and proactive People are ambitious and know what they are doing Good presentation skill Good networking
The commitment that led to AIA brand promise of enabling Healthier, Longer, Better Lives is interpreted in work culture. Technology team is the best when compared to AIA's contributor.
Relatively stress free work environment. Friendly colleagues which makes going to work something to look forward to. However, management is not something to be desired.
Pros
steady work hours
Cons
hardly any benefits
You be your own boss, with attractive incentives and rewards. Training are available with friendly environment. You get build self confidence in meeting new people everyday.
Management is very approachable, the work is clearly segmented across departments and the hours are reasonable. The company has an accessible gym, the benefits are within the industry average.
  1. Employee Reviews