AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Employee Reviews

Since i join aia 2019,i get more experience like approach client, communicate with client, manage time.. Working hours at aia berhad is flexible time.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare
A trough of low pressure is an extension of an area of low pressure. It is called a trough because the atmospheric pressure over the region is lower than its two adjacent sides, in contrast to a ridge of high pressure.
It was ver productive. It was easy to communicate with the managers and nealsrly always, I was given a game when I requested for it. It also worked well with my school schedule.
Pros
Make my own hours
Cons
Jobs were far from my house
Quality Assurance (QA) is one of the core function within Outbound Contact Centre which to ensure the quality of call conducted by telemarketing team in order to align with Business processes and Bank Negara Guideline before proceed for payment/business operation. The QA will make a call reviews, call audit, quality assurance, as well as pass or fail a call conducted by Telemarketing team with good business justification based on 1860 Checklist.
Aggressive and prosperous insurance company in the region. Many changes in recent years from top management to actual work practice in different work arena.
Benefits
Cons
Need more professionals
工作上學習到不少保險上的知識,而與老闆相處融洽。 但保險上每個工作要處理的問題不同,有較大的挑戰性。
I was on the foreigner scheme, alas, in an industry like this where sales conversion is not very rapid, its a major disadvantage. However if you already have a good network base, go for it. It is very rewarding and you will be basically your own boss.
Work schedule is highly flexible. Some of the tasks allow to be done at home, and some require the candidate to travel but locations are negotiable. This job requires someone who is attentive to details and patient.
Learned many things when I worked at AIA, work/life balance is a little more difficult to maintain but work is very rewarding in terms of advancement and new skills acquired.
AIA provides some of the best support its employee needs. Good training, support from both mentors and management team, and good post-work activities and benefits.
the work environment but a large amount of work. leaders a very nice to everyone and can make everyone happy at work. the salary is a little bit low which is the main reason I left.
learn new sales skills and try in to new environment
high comms structure, some directors give additional benefits and incentives. office in amazing condition. a lot of promotions and sales initiatives from the office
A good place, people are helpful and listen to suggestion. Culture is great. Everything you can ask for when you join a company. The only thing is that the job are very individual. So you might feel lonely.
AIA is the largest life insurance company in Asia. It's been a great privilege for me to work with AIA for 14+ years. Its a great organization to work with good management team and very good working culture. You will really enjoy this organization
They have a lot of good benefits for their employees and they are really well equiped with the training for new comers. They also take care of their employees. Overall a good work place for people who are looking into insurance line.
Pros
Health Benefits, Leaves
Cons
Long hours, OT not payable
我自己對基金投資很感興趣,所以當時很投入工作,但因2008年出現金融海嘯原故,令客戶嚴重流失,為了生活才放棄此工作
Pros
可以研究基金產品的特性
Cons
行業受市場風險影響較大
• Report to the Senior Unit Manager • Perform operation management of whole team • Assist in monitoring the agents’ policies’ processing • Arrange department activites
Working with AIA giving me great experience. I learned to enhance my people management skills and campaign management skills. Through out managing people and campaign performance I encountered challenges which has help me to brush up my solution providing skills. AIA management in overall is good. Hardest part come and go. Anyway, nothing stays hard. With consistent effort and team work, hardest things get easy. The most enjoyable part of the job is team work.
Pros
good learning
Cons
Working long hours
Daily mundane job that requires low to no skills. Employees there are strict and mistreats 'temporary' full timers. Other than that, it was interesting to learn of certain job scopes and what it entails.
• Analyse the impact and effectiveness of new system enhancement • Liaise with users from other departments to conduct requirement gathering for new enhancement • Conduct training for users on new enhancement
  1. Employee Reviews