AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Employee Reviews in Colombo

One of the best companies to work in Sri Lanka, Great culture. Heavily invest on people development. Good performers are looked after well. One of the trusted insurance companies in the country
AIA Insurance Lanka PLC is a part of the largest independent publicly listed Pan-Asian life insurance group – with a presence in 18 markets across the Asia-Pacific region and over 100 branches around the country. Our vision is to be the pre-eminent life insurance provider in the Asia-Pacific region. We want to genuinely engage in people's lives, providing the right financial and insurance solutions for them and their families in a constantly changing world. We provide many products on savings, protection, retirement & Pensions, investment and health Insurance. We are here to help our communities healthier, longer and better lives.'
The management is looking at the comfort of the employees and the growth of individual. Company is looking forward in terms of technology and human resource management.
Pros
Looks forward in employee needs and growth
Cons
They should scrutiny the process of recruitment and retaining.
I have been worked for AIA Insurance Lanka when i was in Sri Lanka. I was attached to Life Insurance department. And its a great company to work, good salaries.
Loved working at AIA Insurance Lanka PLC (part of AIA Group) for six years. The training and experience opportunities are immense. Highly recommend as a workplace.
AIA Group Limited and its subsidiaries (collectively “AIA” or the “Group”) comprise the largest independent publicly listed pan-Asian life insurance group. It has a presence in 18 markets in Asia-Pacific – wholly-owned branches and subsidiaries in Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, China, Korea, the Philippines, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Vietnam, New Zealand, Macau, Brunei, a 97 per cent subsidiary in Sri Lanka, a 49 per cent joint venture in India and representative offices in Myanmar and Cambodia.
AIA is a world 4th largest insurance company.We did life insurance and motor vehicle both.But I did only life insurance.I soled pension plan,education plan for the customers. Firstly I have to collect good good customer basic.i learn how to handle customers,how to deal with different customers,how to achieve monthly target like that
Pros
provide free lunch at meting days
Cons
Designing Life Insurance quotations to advisers and explaining it to them, registering life insurance proposals, initial underwriting those proposals. Business Etiquette & Grooming and Customer services. The Management and co-workers were very helpful and guided me to the right direction. Balancing the work load at the new business cut off date every month is very difficult but I achieved it. Our sales team happy faces after they achieved their sales target at the month end.
Pros
Uniforms and Travelling allowance
Cons
Working late hours