AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Employee Reviews in Cyberjaya

Cyberjaya10 reviews

Friendly environment

Colleagues are friendly and willing to guide, working environment is good. Good benefit provided to employee. However you might need to be prepared always for overtime.

Pros

Good benefit

Cons

Sometime too calculative on daily task

A rewarding career

Good salary and increament. Challenging job progress. Lots of non work related activities. Supportive colleagues. HR is unbiased. Free parking. Travel allowance.

Productive and Fun place to work

It was quite a memorable experience interning at aia company. Everybody is very helpful there. There was a time where we have no work at all but with sufficient self initiative, I manage to learn a lot of stuff from it.

Excellent

Superb place to work Kind people to work with and management Alot of fun people and room for improvement in work routine and environment Quiet and peaceful

Productive and fun workplace

We have to complete our work fast and accurately as the volume each day is high. in order to reach the target, we have to strive hard and do our best. This in turn will help us to obtain good productivity.

Pros

Many events

Cons

Higher volume of cases each day

High stress

Highly stressful environment, no work life balance. management focuses only on KPI and not on individual career advancement or skills. Be prepared to work 10-12 hours a day and weekends as well. Good salary and other benefits.

Pros

Epf, salary, medical benefits

Cons

work environment, management

Good

The environment is good. The employee benefit was very good. A good place for a freshie to started out. A well developed system for employees. A friendly co-workers.

work with different culture

i just love working here. have a great team. met people from different culture. they always have session where we can play and have fun in the office. they provide food when we have to stay in weekend

imbalance

personally having lots of change to learn new things but there are still some challenges on people or management. Besides the management, peers to peers relationship was good and career advancement is high too.

Possible career growth opportunities

Hectic on most days, involved in a lot of meetings and plannings. Great place to learn and developed as company is growing rapidly. Good people and great colleagues.

Pros

Fixed travel allowance

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIA Group Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits