AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Employee Reviews in Cyberjaya

It was quite a memorable experience interning at aia company. Everybody is very helpful there. There was a time where we have no work at all but with sufficient self initiative, I manage to learn a lot of stuff from it.
Superb place to work Kind people to work with and management Alot of fun people and room for improvement in work routine and environment Quiet and peaceful
We have to complete our work fast and accurately as the volume each day is high. in order to reach the target, we have to strive hard and do our best. This in turn will help us to obtain good productivity.
Pros
Many events
Cons
Higher volume of cases each day
Highly stressful environment, no work life balance. management focuses only on KPI and not on individual career advancement or skills. Be prepared to work 10-12 hours a day and weekends as well. Good salary and other benefits.
Pros
Epf, salary, medical benefits
Cons
work environment, management
The environment is good. The employee benefit was very good. A good place for a freshie to started out. A well developed system for employees. A friendly co-workers.
i just love working here. have a great team. met people from different culture. they always have session where we can play and have fun in the office. they provide food when we have to stay in weekend
personally having lots of change to learn new things but there are still some challenges on people or management. Besides the management, peers to peers relationship was good and career advancement is high too.
Hectic on most days, involved in a lot of meetings and plannings. Great place to learn and developed as company is growing rapidly. Good people and great colleagues.
Pros
Fixed travel allowance