AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Employee Reviews in Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur61 reviews

There is nothing wrong with the company. Its always the department

Got no working balance at all because need to work on weekend and public holidays. Your off days will not be fixed and it is hard to spend your time with family and friends. In here, you will be only doing the same jobscope over and over again, which is processing claims. Due to achieving daily target, you will be spend your whole day infront of your computer. Also, once you get in here, and you need to survive on your own.

Cons

Working on weekends and public holiday, bad management, hard to use your own Annual Leaves.

Great company

I enjoyed work there. Thus most of them really helpful including the boss. In term of income wise also great. Because at young age I can earn 5 figure income by working as TeleMarketing Executive in AiA outbound contact centre. Thanks AiA!!

Benefits

Cons

A little political

Productive and fun workplace with considerate supervisors

Working in AIA as an interm would be one of the unforgettable memory for me. Although the departmemt I get into was not the department I intented to have, but the experiences end with good result. The working environment is cheerful. Everyone is working towards a clear target.

Pros

Free pantry F&B

Cons

Nothing to criticise

No work life balance

AIA provide no work life balance as line management always push people to extend their working hour everyday. As one of the team leader in AIA, my view to the employee, they are drain. Really not recomended to this company

fun workplace with snooker,gym,computer games.

very piece work place with good understanding colleagues.learned a lot new system and best platform to enhance my skills.hardest part to convince or settle customer needs.

Strong Relationship among employees

A typical day in AIA is like you will learn a piece of new knowledge in 1 day. Everyone is open to sharing with you, and also no seniority which can make the new joiners feel welcomed. The thing is you need to open about yourself. If you are introvert, you need to break those shells and explore new adventures with them. Their work culture is stressful plus exciting because you need to fast to get along with the job requirement. Do expect last-minute meetings! But overall working in AIA was fun and unforgettable memories as AIA is a huge company that you will be meeting with many kinds of people with different behaviors. What you need to do is, explore, learn, don't be shy as you will be left behind if you did not want to break your shells. It also can help you to strengthen your skills, which mostly we spoke in English. Thank you :)

Great place to work, fun.

Love my boss and everything about what we do there. I was only an intern but they welcomed me with open arms, always inserting me in every conversation, making me feel appreciated.

Multitasking and High Morale

Its a competitve industry where you have to be well equipped with people skill and good management technique. Especially towards your agency portfolio, you will meet many different trait of people and handling them on a daily basis required much skill. Training and presentation skill has to be sharpen up as you will be expected for public speaking.

Everything good enough

Life balance, flexible time, if you the hard working person u will get more income and bonus all depends on ur performance every month, what you get is what you deserve. I like work with AIA

productive and fun workplace

very good place to work,friendly people and had a lot of fun, food very nice wan ah can eat anytime very happy laa myself syiokkkk siutt kerja kat aia memang best ahhh,,happy? can i go now bye

Fun Workplace with Game room

learn a lot in term of established my knowledge in accounting. Besides, the management really care about the staff especially on staff career development.

Excellent office setup

Good location, nice office setup, all staff equipped with a basis tools and needs. Good benefits such as insurance coverage for family, advance/personal loan up to 2 months salary, housing and car loans and etc.

Healthier, Longer and Better Life.

The best place to start gaining your experience because people here will try to help us if we are willing to learn a new thing. The environment here is fun because everyone is friendly .

Challenging and Engaging

Learnt on how to quote for Group Life Insurance Product. Transparent working culture filled with mind-challenging task and moderates the working lifestyle of each staff.

Productive and full of learning

Working with AIA giving me great experience. I learned to enhance my people management skills and campaign management skills. Through out managing people and campaign performance I encountered challenges which has help me to brush up my solution providing skills. AIA management in overall is good. Hardest part come and go. Anyway, nothing stays hard. With consistent effort and team work, hardest things get easy. The most enjoyable part of the job is team work.

Pros

good learning

Cons

Working long hours

Productive & Fun workplace

Excellent opportunity for growth and encouragement for learning more and moving up in the company if that is what the employee wants to do. A well deserved leader in the industry. Work life balance. Promoting a healthy life for everyone through the Vitality program. Great care and attention towards external clients

Productive and healthy workplace environment

Seniors and Managers are so understanding and industrial trainee were not abused. Good learning opportunity in such big company. It may have excessive workload and work life imbalance but it is great place to work as there are good benefits for employee.

Pros

Helpful and friendly environment

Cons

Hard to absorb as permanent

Productive and enjoyable workplace

There have some benefits while working here such as gym, clinic for emergency, pool table, auditorium and many. The environment of the workplace is fun and enjoyable. The team leader and members is very kind and supportive. I learned a lot while working here.

Pros

sales recognition dinner

Cons

healthcare, time of work

Good working environment

Good working environment Bad management skills Great team and great superior No appreciation on contribution Work manual and using low technology system

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

Work manual

Fun working environtment

The company have a great management and staff benefit are one of the best they offer. Staff and management having clear communication on the company direction.

Pros

Friday can wear casual, great annual dinner and giod culture.

Cons

So far no

AIA provides wonderful experience for me.

Aia one of the best insurance company not just in malaysia also in international level.Its best company for us to build up and accelerate our career .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIA Group Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits