AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Employee Reviews in Kuala Lumpur

I enjoyed work there. Thus most of them really helpful including the boss. In term of income wise also great. Because at young age I can earn 5 figure income by working as TeleMarketing Executive in AiA outbound contact centre. Thanks AiA!!
Benefits
Cons
A little political
Working in AIA as an interm would be one of the unforgettable memory for me. Although the departmemt I get into was not the department I intented to have, but the experiences end with good result. The working environment is cheerful. Everyone is working towards a clear target.
Pros
Free pantry F&B
Cons
Nothing to criticise
AIA provide no work life balance as line management always push people to extend their working hour everyday. As one of the team leader in AIA, my view to the employee, they are drain. Really not recomended to this company
very piece work place with good understanding colleagues.learned a lot new system and best platform to enhance my skills.hardest part to convince or settle customer needs.
A typical day in AIA is like you will learn a piece of new knowledge in 1 day. Everyone is open to sharing with you, and also no seniority which can make the new joiners feel welcomed. The thing is you need to open about yourself. If you are introvert, you need to break those shells and explore new adventures with them. Their work culture is stressful plus exciting because you need to fast to get along with the job requirement. Do expect last-minute meetings! But overall working in AIA was fun and unforgettable memories as AIA is a huge company that you will be meeting with many kinds of people with different behaviors. What you need to do is, explore, learn, don't be shy as you will be left behind if you did not want to break your shells. It also can help you to strengthen your skills, which mostly we spoke in English. Thank you :)
Love my boss and everything about what we do there. I was only an intern but they welcomed me with open arms, always inserting me in every conversation, making me feel appreciated.
Its a competitve industry where you have to be well equipped with people skill and good management technique. Especially towards your agency portfolio, you will meet many different trait of people and handling them on a daily basis required much skill. Training and presentation skill has to be sharpen up as you will be expected for public speaking.
Life balance, flexible time, if you the hard working person u will get more income and bonus all depends on ur performance every month, what you get is what you deserve. I like work with AIA
very good place to work,friendly people and had a lot of fun, food very nice wan ah can eat anytime very happy laa myself syiokkkk siutt kerja kat aia memang best ahhh,,happy? can i go now bye
learn a lot in term of established my knowledge in accounting. Besides, the management really care about the staff especially on staff career development.
Good location, nice office setup, all staff equipped with a basis tools and needs. Good benefits such as insurance coverage for family, advance/personal loan up to 2 months salary, housing and car loans and etc.
The best place to start gaining your experience because people here will try to help us if we are willing to learn a new thing. The environment here is fun because everyone is friendly .
Learnt on how to quote for Group Life Insurance Product. Transparent working culture filled with mind-challenging task and moderates the working lifestyle of each staff.
Working with AIA giving me great experience. I learned to enhance my people management skills and campaign management skills. Through out managing people and campaign performance I encountered challenges which has help me to brush up my solution providing skills. AIA management in overall is good. Hardest part come and go. Anyway, nothing stays hard. With consistent effort and team work, hardest things get easy. The most enjoyable part of the job is team work.
Pros
good learning
Cons
Working long hours
Excellent opportunity for growth and encouragement for learning more and moving up in the company if that is what the employee wants to do. A well deserved leader in the industry. Work life balance. Promoting a healthy life for everyone through the Vitality program. Great care and attention towards external clients
Seniors and Managers are so understanding and industrial trainee were not abused. Good learning opportunity in such big company. It may have excessive workload and work life imbalance but it is great place to work as there are good benefits for employee.
Pros
Helpful and friendly environment
Cons
Hard to absorb as permanent
There have some benefits while working here such as gym, clinic for emergency, pool table, auditorium and many. The environment of the workplace is fun and enjoyable. The team leader and members is very kind and supportive. I learned a lot while working here.
Pros
sales recognition dinner
Cons
healthcare, time of work
Good working environment Bad management skills Great team and great superior No appreciation on contribution Work manual and using low technology system
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Work manual
The company have a great management and staff benefit are one of the best they offer. Staff and management having clear communication on the company direction.
Pros
Friday can wear casual, great annual dinner and giod culture.
Cons
So far no
Aia one of the best insurance company not just in malaysia also in international level.Its best company for us to build up and accelerate our career .
Full of blame games,No team work,Manipulative,No appreciation, No professionalism. Very long hours at least 12 hours averagely daily because old-school minded bosses who think a productive staff should work long hours when they spent their days talking & talking but seldom walk the talks. Talks involved non-work related that waste people time.