AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Employee Reviews in Tampines

Engaging leaders and willing to coach and guide you. Managers will often check with me to see if everything is ok. Directors will come up with different engaging training to help us.
Pros
Welfare to agents
Cons
Insufficient leads
If you are committed with your goals, you must join AIA. you will be enjoying work here along with achieving your goals in your life. having good team for guid the progress towards your Goal.
Long hours, bad pay. Bad mangement. Not supportive. Not worth your time and you should find somewhere else. Not only for AIA but other jobs as well. Really bad
Flexible Work Career Advancement Opportunities to travel overseas I have learned a lot of things in regards to Finance, how to manage my own wealth accumulation, etc.
- Nothing but cold calling - Face the wall - No communication - Short hours - Come as & when you like - None stop calling - No entertainment like the agents outside
I am enjoying to my current work. I learned to use many different system. The hardest part is Boss give a super high level task without guide, whereby I need to find answer on my own. I am enjoying to work in project.
They have a lot of good benefits for their employees and they are really well equiped with the training for new comers. They also take care of their employees. Overall a good work place for people who are looking into insurance line.
Pros
Health Benefits, Leaves
Cons
Long hours, OT not payable
Daily mundane job that requires low to no skills. Employees there are strict and mistreats 'temporary' full timers. Other than that, it was interesting to learn of certain job scopes and what it entails.
• Analyse the impact and effectiveness of new system enhancement • Liaise with users from other departments to conduct requirement gathering for new enhancement • Conduct training for users on new enhancement
A person has to be very discipline in the industry. You will be spending most of your time trying to look for leads/prospect. Time management is a very important part of the work. You will have to plan your schedule well and keep to your schedule. Most of the time you are very much on your own in this job although there are people who will help to guide and motivate you. The entire industry is driven by how much sales you can close and you have to be driven by the sales result. The hardest part of the job is to handle rejections and keeping self motivated. The most enjoyable part of the job is that your work time can be flexible.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Financially unstable
Work life balance is good with the flexibility work culture in AIA. This role allows me to meet and interact with different kinds of people everyday which i truly enjoys the most. It teaches me to deal with different situation and people differently.
Pros
Flexible timing
Cons
Nasty people
It was a good learning environment, supportive and understanding. Trusted team and fun working experience overall. When you go to work the first thing you do is call someone and interact with people and its always fun to see who actually listen and who doesnt. Also, the hardest part is there are customers who will scream at you which could bring you down. The most enjoyable part is the working hours you can write in your own shift according to when you are free.
Pros
working hours
Cons
you dont earn as much
I have learnt how to do scanning and filing, using MS office as well as how to use office equipments and ordering of namecards/stationaries. Friendly colleagues.
Pros
Good environment.
Cons
Only part time.
As a Financial Service Consultant, you have to face more prospects who broke their promise such as no show in the appointments. It is hard to survive for new ones. It's very true!
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Find new clients
Aia is a corporate company that not only take care of their client's need and request but also an excellent place for Corporate Finance executives to excel.
Pros
Excellent environment to start a career
Cons
Only hard worker and positive attitude personnel can do well.
AIA is where i honed my skills in sales and was better able to provde exemplary customer service. Insurance is something we all need but will never buy as it produces a delayed gratification, whilst people tend to spend more on instant gratification. However, by painting a vision for customers, I was able to convince them that insurance is and always will be a neccessity. The issues faced in this industry are unruly agents who force clients to buy things they do not need and will never use. By positioning myself as an individual who genuinely cares about their financial well being, I was able to achieve the targets I had set out to achieve.
Pros
Flexibiity
Cons
Insecurity
Internship at AIA brings a good lesson learn. It definitely thought me how to be more independent as AIA is a insurance company. We fulfill task such as being a promoter and telemarketer and also HR related
* Nothing much to learn * Promise profile but due to politics reason, did not materialise it * Staff benefits is good * Salary is good
It was a good 3 months internship. Did only recruitment calling and set date,time for manager to meet with the potential people for interview.
Work life balance is stressed in this company and the colleagues are very pleasant to work with. Overall, this is a good company to work for.