AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

Boss is standard boss mindset not a leader to admin. Many task handover without teaching, especially to new entry, request admin to find solution them self. Although this is good to work independence but as a boss shall lead new comer but not by order.
Daily mundane job that requires low to no skills. Employees there are strict and mistreats 'temporary' full timers. Other than that, it was interesting to learn of certain job scopes and what it entails.
I have learnt how to do scanning and filing, using MS office as well as how to use office equipments and ordering of namecards/stationaries. Friendly colleagues.
Pros
Good environment.
Cons
Only part time.
Is a friendly working environment and working hours is flexible. Able to meet and communicate with all agents, to submit claims, ask enquiries at the agent care center and provide others admin supports to agents. I am working as a part timer, don't work closely with the management so dont really know how they manages there are districts or groups. All agents are very friendly. The working environment there are friendly and flexible. The hardest part of the job is to ask enquiries at the agent care. Working there I don't feel any restiction.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
No allowance
Good work place. Work life balance good. Salry given is fair based on education and qualifications. Good workinf locations. Lots of opportunities tonwork beyond level
very interesting to work in insurance industry, fun and nice people around have learn and more knowledgeable of insurance products Since working for MDRT producers she is an superwoman boss but an considerate and thoughtful boss but management is not idea as working under her control only workplace around are very helpful and fun loving peoples very stressful job and everything must be quick to find an answer/reply whatever she needed it urgently everybody are very helpful
Pros
many activities
Cons
stress
I loved my job at AIA and felt sad to leave when the employee I was working for returned from Maternity leave. The company has a wonderful work culture with friendly co-workers.
Pros
Friendly co-workers
Cons
Lots of sitting on the job
Good place to work. Recommend it to anyone. Typical day at work is the same as any Administrative Assistant. Management is fine and co-workers are fine to work with.
the system and facilities is good and beneficial to the staff which is help the staff to complete their work even faster and on time.
A brief briefing from senior and was assigned to related research work. Co-workers are young and friendly and helpful as well. However they enjoy coming to office late and leave late.
My daily duties are pretty wide-ranged, from all kinds of secretarial issues including documents, operation and system maintenance, to managing non-business events, such as personal vocations arrangement etc. Having to say that AIA International Limited is a huge company, being an administrative assistant cannot really learn much. However, since my supervisor is more of a computer-wise person, the most useful and practice skills I have learned here is to make good use of computer system, or any other operation systems in order to deal with mass data.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Things learnt are limiting