AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Employee Reviews for Intern

Intern16 reviews
Malaysia16 reviews

Productive and fun workplace with considerate supervisors

Working in AIA as an interm would be one of the unforgettable memory for me. Although the departmemt I get into was not the department I intented to have, but the experiences end with good result. The working environment is cheerful. Everyone is working towards a clear target.

Pros

Free pantry F&B

Cons

Nothing to criticise

fun workplace and meet more friend

I work as customer servicing. You can learn as much about the insurance. The management is good. They always concern about their worker. The most enjoyable part of the jobs is you can meet people and be a new friends to them and can give what they want.

Strong Relationship among employees

A typical day in AIA is like you will learn a piece of new knowledge in 1 day. Everyone is open to sharing with you, and also no seniority which can make the new joiners feel welcomed. The thing is you need to open about yourself. If you are introvert, you need to break those shells and explore new adventures with them. Their work culture is stressful plus exciting because you need to fast to get along with the job requirement. Do expect last-minute meetings! But overall working in AIA was fun and unforgettable memories as AIA is a huge company that you will be meeting with many kinds of people with different behaviors. What you need to do is, explore, learn, don't be shy as you will be left behind if you did not want to break your shells. It also can help you to strengthen your skills, which mostly we spoke in English. Thank you :)

Great place to work, fun.

Love my boss and everything about what we do there. I was only an intern but they welcomed me with open arms, always inserting me in every conversation, making me feel appreciated.

productive and fun workplace

very good place to work,friendly people and had a lot of fun, food very nice wan ah can eat anytime very happy laa myself syiokkkk siutt kerja kat aia memang best ahhh,,happy? can i go now bye

Productive and People are amazing

I worked at AIA as an intern for 4 months. During the time I was there, I was given a lot of opportunities and knowledge on how to calculate a product's premium.

Challenging and Engaging

Learnt on how to quote for Group Life Insurance Product. Transparent working culture filled with mind-challenging task and moderates the working lifestyle of each staff.

Productive, friendly & supportive among co-workers

I think it was a very precious knowledge that I gain during my internship with them. Most of the internship students that hired by AIA along with me, we were having a really great time with great people that share their working experience with us. In review this internship has been an excellent and rewarding experience. I have been able to meet and network with so many people that I’m sure will be able to help me with opportunities in the future. One main thing that I have learned through this internship is time management skills as well as self-motivation. I learned that I needed to be organized and have questions ready for when it was the correct time to get feedback. From this internship, self-motivation is really important to me because in real working life we need to be an independent person which is you can work with less supervision. So manager knows that you can take the responsibility with your own self. If I did not know how to do the task that has been given, I will ask directly or seek an advice from my superior. It would be better if you ask first before you make a major mistake after job performances. But during job performances it is normal to make a mistake so we learn from it. Hence it can avoid from repetitive mistake in future outcome. In fact, I get insight into professional practice. I learned different face of working with professional people and intelligent consultants. I experienced that human resource, as in my company, is an important backbone of any businesses and it deals with the most important resources in the business, which is people. -

Pros

Working life-balance, flexible time jobs, supportive superiors

Cons

Constantly hire internship students, not permanent staff

Fun working environment

Good team management and its fun to learn something new and implement it. Team leader and teammate is very helpful and it is easy to finished the task given. Every job have their own hardest part but I manage to handle them well with a good teammate.

Good teamwork and really high enhancement chances on working environment

Good leader, and made team always positive to work more in team and always trust each other to work in team. Always give motivation to each others and keep positive environment at work.

Productive and Fun Workplace

You are required to work under tight datelines and heavy workload. This proved to be quite challenging especially when you having hard time completing current task and unable to keep up with the working pace. Sometimes seniors and manager will give guidance and helps, so overall it is manageable. Colleague, seniors and manager are extremely friendly

Pros

good salary

Cons

challenging environment

Very Fun and lots of experience

I learnt a lot with AIA when I attach at investment operation. All senior and manager always care with Intern Student, all of them always make. sure we gets a knowledge and can improve they self..

Pros

Celebrate

Cons

Short Break

Very effective and flexible workplace

Had learned on how to deal with customers and faced a lot of challenging tasks and on how to solve it more effectively. Most importantly, I learned a lot about basic administration routine task which is suitable with my course. Besides, I also learned on how to communicate with the people within the organization as I need to report my daily task to my supervisor which helped me to improve my communication skills and English proficiency. Very friendly employees and supervisors.

Nice place to work and gain knowledge. Productive programs for AIA Vitality.

Start of the day will be energetic with morning workout at the floor. I learned to alias and work together with other department managements and that gave me lots of knowledge with the different departments and what they do. The co workers was friendly and helped a lot. The hard part of the job is to handle meetings with higher management when my manager is not around, eventually I got hold of it and it was not difficult as time went on.

Pros

Breakfast and lunch proggrams

Cons

Slow computers

Productive and good working environment

The working environment is good and my co-workers are friendly and helpful. I gained a lot of knowledge about how a corporate company works. The most enjoyable part of the job is I'm able to take part in the project ARICO that will be implement in the company.

fun workplace

I had learnt the communication skill and all individual has their own different personality and temper. The hardest part of job is completing task within the time given. Fun workplace and all staffs are friendly.

Cons

health care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIA Group Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits