AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Employee Reviews for Intern

Working in AIA as an interm would be one of the unforgettable memory for me. Although the departmemt I get into was not the department I intented to have, but the experiences end with good result. The working environment is cheerful. Everyone is working towards a clear target.
Pros
Free pantry F&B
Cons
Nothing to criticise
I work as customer servicing. You can learn as much about the insurance. The management is good. They always concern about their worker. The most enjoyable part of the jobs is you can meet people and be a new friends to them and can give what they want.
A typical day in AIA is like you will learn a piece of new knowledge in 1 day. Everyone is open to sharing with you, and also no seniority which can make the new joiners feel welcomed. The thing is you need to open about yourself. If you are introvert, you need to break those shells and explore new adventures with them. Their work culture is stressful plus exciting because you need to fast to get along with the job requirement. Do expect last-minute meetings! But overall working in AIA was fun and unforgettable memories as AIA is a huge company that you will be meeting with many kinds of people with different behaviors. What you need to do is, explore, learn, don't be shy as you will be left behind if you did not want to break your shells. It also can help you to strengthen your skills, which mostly we spoke in English. Thank you :)
Love my boss and everything about what we do there. I was only an intern but they welcomed me with open arms, always inserting me in every conversation, making me feel appreciated.
very good place to work,friendly people and had a lot of fun, food very nice wan ah can eat anytime very happy laa myself syiokkkk siutt kerja kat aia memang best ahhh,,happy? can i go now bye
AIA Group Hong Kong is a really great place to work. The colleagues are really nice and working there was a excellent experience for me. The work environment was relaxed and helps learning for interns a great deal.
I worked at AIA as an intern for 4 months. During the time I was there, I was given a lot of opportunities and knowledge on how to calculate a product's premium.
Learnt on how to quote for Group Life Insurance Product. Transparent working culture filled with mind-challenging task and moderates the working lifestyle of each staff.
Quality Assurance (QA) is one of the core function within Outbound Contact Centre which to ensure the quality of call conducted by telemarketing team in order to align with Business processes and Bank Negara Guideline before proceed for payment/business operation. The QA will make a call reviews, call audit, quality assurance, as well as pass or fail a call conducted by Telemarketing team with good business justification based on 1860 Checklist.
Learned many things when I worked at AIA, work/life balance is a little more difficult to maintain but work is very rewarding in terms of advancement and new skills acquired.
Learn in the form of a classroom on financial management, risk management and more for two weeks. In the process, I can learn some professional knowledge, also can recognize people from different places. And the most enjoyable part of the internship, we conducted differently situational exercises to truly apply the learned knowledge in the last week.
I think it was a very precious knowledge that I gain during my internship with them. Most of the internship students that hired by AIA along with me, we were having a really great time with great people that share their working experience with us. In review this internship has been an excellent and rewarding experience. I have been able to meet and network with so many people that I’m sure will be able to help me with opportunities in the future. One main thing that I have learned through this internship is time management skills as well as self-motivation. I learned that I needed to be organized and have questions ready for when it was the correct time to get feedback. From this internship, self-motivation is really important to me because in real working life we need to be an independent person which is you can work with less supervision. So manager knows that you can take the responsibility with your own self. If I did not know how to do the task that has been given, I will ask directly or seek an advice from my superior. It would be better if you ask first before you make a major mistake after job performances. But during job performances it is normal to make a mistake so we learn from it. Hence it can avoid from repetitive mistake in future outcome. In fact, I get insight into professional practice. I learned different face of working with professional people and intelligent consultants. I experienced that human resource, as in my company, is an important backbone of any businesses and it deals with the most important resources in the business, which is people. - more...
Pros
Working life-balance, flexible time jobs, supportive superiors
Cons
Constantly hire internship students, not permanent staff
Good team management and its fun to learn something new and implement it. Team leader and teammate is very helpful and it is easy to finished the task given. Every job have their own hardest part but I manage to handle them well with a good teammate.
Good leader, and made team always positive to work more in team and always trust each other to work in team. Always give motivation to each others and keep positive environment at work.
it is a large insurance company and very competitive environment. Young people, good pay, i guess. It is located in HongKong. If you want to learn about insurance, it is a good choice.
Can cooperate with different kinds of people and work together
You are required to work under tight datelines and heavy workload. This proved to be quite challenging especially when you having hard time completing current task and unable to keep up with the working pace. Sometimes seniors and manager will give guidance and helps, so overall it is manageable. Colleague, seniors and manager are extremely friendly
Pros
good salary
Cons
challenging environment
Each day I would work on the tasks my manager gave me, or learn from other employees closely shadowing them. The biggest project I did during the time I was there, consisted largely of making organisational charts of the employees. This strengthened my understanding of HR and the hierarchies that exist in global corporations. Because of the environment that I was in, I felt very comfortable asking any questions that I had about HR. My manager also took the liberty to debrief what I'd learned, explained any technicalities of the business, and asked what I wanted to learn in my remaining time. Everyone whom I met there was very welcoming and friendly to each other and myself. A wonderful office culture.
Internship at AIA brings a good lesson learn. It definitely thought me how to be more independent as AIA is a insurance company. We fulfill task such as being a promoter and telemarketer and also HR related
Lots of remuneration benefits and bonuses to be earned along the way. Many learning opportunities on soft and hard skills required in the financial services sectors. Decrease the turnaround time for the communication, processes and requests between back-end staff and the FSCs to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness for clients. Pros Lots of remuneration benefits; Many learning opportunities Cons Specifically, prospecting and talking to people must be a core passion, to be able to construct a long-term and sustainable business model for yourself. Otherwise, it may be very tiring for long periods
I learnt a lot with AIA when I attach at investment operation. All senior and manager always care with Intern Student, all of them always make. sure we gets a knowledge and can improve they self..
Pros
Celebrate
Cons
Short Break