AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Employee Reviews for Telemarketer

Telemarketer7 reviews
Malaysia7 reviews

Productive and enjoyable workplace

There have some benefits while working here such as gym, clinic for emergency, pool table, auditorium and many. The environment of the workplace is fun and enjoyable. The team leader and members is very kind and supportive. I learned a lot while working here.

Pros

sales recognition dinner

Cons

healthcare, time of work

Great company

I enjoyed work there. Thus most of them really helpful including the boss. In term of income wise also great. Because at young age I can earn 5 figure income by working as TeleMarketing Executive in AiA outbound contact centre. Thanks AiA!!

Benefits

Cons

A little political

AIA provides wonderful experience for me.

Aia one of the best insurance company not just in malaysia also in international level.Its best company for us to build up and accelerate our career .

Nice facilities but we don't use it

Big company trips, fun activities, a lot of big events. The award appreciation night is always unforgettable and over the top. Stressful working environment.

Not Fun Work Enviroment

- Forced to work extra hours with no extra pay and make it compulsory to join work on four Saturdays in a month. - Able to learn more on types of Insurance. - The higher management was all fine just the Team Leaders make it hard for the team members. - Able to generate sales atleast 1-3 per day.

Pros

Non

Cons

Working Hours

Sales linr

The best place ive work was here. Work from 9-5, ive learn so many new things even how to deal with some stubborn customers, but overall its worth the salary!

fun environment

1. Convince customers via call 2. Sell our product or plan by call 3. Know how to convince customer to buy our product or plan that we provide for them

Pros

more time with family

Cons

its difficult to convince some customers by calls

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIA Group Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits