AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Employee Reviews for Telemarketer

I enjoyed work there. Thus most of them really helpful including the boss. In term of income wise also great. Because at young age I can earn 5 figure income by working as TeleMarketing Executive in AiA outbound contact centre. Thanks AiA!!
Benefits
Cons
A little political
There have some benefits while working here such as gym, clinic for emergency, pool table, auditorium and many. The environment of the workplace is fun and enjoyable. The team leader and members is very kind and supportive. I learned a lot while working here.
Pros
sales recognition dinner
Cons
healthcare, time of work
Aia one of the best insurance company not just in malaysia also in international level.Its best company for us to build up and accelerate our career .
Big company trips, fun activities, a lot of big events. The award appreciation night is always unforgettable and over the top. Stressful working environment.
- Forced to work extra hours with no extra pay and make it compulsory to join work on four Saturdays in a month. - Able to learn more on types of Insurance. - The higher management was all fine just the Team Leaders make it hard for the team members. - Able to generate sales atleast 1-3 per day.
Pros
Non
Cons
Working Hours
The best place ive work was here. Work from 9-5, ive learn so many new things even how to deal with some stubborn customers, but overall its worth the salary!
1. Convince customers via call 2. Sell our product or plan by call 3. Know how to convince customer to buy our product or plan that we provide for them
Pros
more time with family
Cons
its difficult to convince some customers by calls
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AIA Group Limited?