AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Culture reviews

Clear

Friendly environment

Colleagues are friendly and willing to guide, working environment is good. Good benefit provided to employee. However you might need to be prepared always for overtime.

Pros

Good benefit

Cons

Sometime too calculative on daily task

fun workplace with snooker,gym,computer games.

very piece work place with good understanding colleagues.learned a lot new system and best platform to enhance my skills.hardest part to convince or settle customer needs.

Strong Relationship among employees

A typical day in AIA is like you will learn a piece of new knowledge in 1 day. Everyone is open to sharing with you, and also no seniority which can make the new joiners feel welcomed. The thing is you need to open about yourself. If you are introvert, you need to break those shells and explore new adventures with them. Their work culture is stressful plus exciting because you need to fast to get along with the job requirement. Do expect last-minute meetings! But overall working in AIA was fun and unforgettable memories as AIA is a huge company that you will be meeting with many kinds of people with different behaviors. What you need to do is, explore, learn, don't be shy as you will be left behind if you did not want to break your shells. It also can help you to strengthen your skills, which mostly we spoke in English. Thank you :)

Healthier, Longer and Better Life.

The best place to start gaining your experience because people here will try to help us if we are willing to learn a new thing. The environment here is fun because everyone is friendly .

Challenging and Engaging

Learnt on how to quote for Group Life Insurance Product. Transparent working culture filled with mind-challenging task and moderates the working lifestyle of each staff.

Flexible Hours

You be your own boss, with attractive incentives and rewards. Training are available with friendly environment. You get build self confidence in meeting new people everyday.

Productive and full of learning

Working with AIA giving me great experience. I learned to enhance my people management skills and campaign management skills. Through out managing people and campaign performance I encountered challenges which has help me to brush up my solution providing skills. AIA management in overall is good. Hardest part come and go. Anyway, nothing stays hard. With consistent effort and team work, hardest things get easy. The most enjoyable part of the job is team work.

Pros

good learning

Cons

Working long hours

Productive and enjoyable workplace

There have some benefits while working here such as gym, clinic for emergency, pool table, auditorium and many. The environment of the workplace is fun and enjoyable. The team leader and members is very kind and supportive. I learned a lot while working here.

Pros

sales recognition dinner

Cons

healthcare, time of work

Fun working environtment

The company have a great management and staff benefit are one of the best they offer. Staff and management having clear communication on the company direction.

Pros

Friday can wear casual, great annual dinner and giod culture.

Cons

So far no

A fun place to work and flexibility

Fun place to work, Unit Manager are really friendly and welcomed anyone to join them. Who ever wanna have a fun team to work with, you can go to them.

Jobs at AIA Group Limited

See more jobs

Flexible

Awards according achievement More interesting meeting customer with variable mindset. Can work independently. More plans with variable monthly yearly payment methods.

Fun working environment

Good team management and its fun to learn something new and implement it. Team leader and teammate is very helpful and it is easy to finished the task given. Every job have their own hardest part but I manage to handle them well with a good teammate.

Fun when working in the company

Good environment, good peers and challenges. The senior staff willing to teach me when i am not understand for the problems or i not able to solve the problems.

Pros

Friendly Peers

Cons

Work overload

Enjoyed to work with the management along the way and improved a lot on how to be independent during minimal supervision. Team lunch is the most enjoyable part of this job.

Pros

Friendly people

Cons

short breaks

Good teamwork and really high enhancement chances on working environment

Good leader, and made team always positive to work more in team and always trust each other to work in team. Always give motivation to each others and keep positive environment at work.

work with different culture

i just love working here. have a great team. met people from different culture. they always have session where we can play and have fun in the office. they provide food when we have to stay in weekend

Fun & Great Working Place

A moderate work life balance with fun to work team mates and management. New business , new challenges but lots of new thing learnt. The management never failed to Award their best employees.

Nice place to work and gain knowledge. Productive programs for AIA Vitality.

Start of the day will be energetic with morning workout at the floor. I learned to alias and work together with other department managements and that gave me lots of knowledge with the different departments and what they do. The co workers was friendly and helped a lot. The hard part of the job is to handle meetings with higher management when my manager is not around, eventually I got hold of it and it was not difficult as time went on.

Pros

Breakfast and lunch proggrams

Cons

Slow computers

Productive and good working environment

The working environment is good and my co-workers are friendly and helpful. I gained a lot of knowledge about how a corporate company works. The most enjoyable part of the job is I'm able to take part in the project ARICO that will be implement in the company.

productivity

overall environment quite good..alot of staff benefit .Have learn alot from this company.The culture here which is now more focus on health activity

Pros

alot staff benefit

Cons

healthcare

fun workplace

I had learnt the communication skill and all individual has their own different personality and temper. The hardest part of job is completing task within the time given. Fun workplace and all staffs are friendly.

Cons

health care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIA Group Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AIA Group Limited
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?