AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.7Job Security & Advancement

Insurance

Should hardworking if in this career.Working hours is flexible.The difficult part is to search for a new client,the most of time will be rejected by persons.

fun workplace with snooker,gym,computer games.

very piece work place with good understanding colleagues.learned a lot new system and best platform to enhance my skills.hardest part to convince or settle customer needs.

Strong Relationship among employees

A typical day in AIA is like you will learn a piece of new knowledge in 1 day. Everyone is open to sharing with you, and also no seniority which can make the new joiners feel welcomed. The thing is you need to open about yourself. If you are introvert, you need to break those shells and explore new adventures with them. Their work culture is stressful plus exciting because you need to fast to get along with the job requirement. Do expect last-minute meetings! But overall working in AIA was fun and unforgettable memories as AIA is a huge company that you will be meeting with many kinds of people with different behaviors. What you need to do is, explore, learn, don't be shy as you will be left behind if you did not want to break your shells. It also can help you to strengthen your skills, which mostly we spoke in English. Thank you :)

Productive and Fun place to work

It was quite a memorable experience interning at aia company. Everybody is very helpful there. There was a time where we have no work at all but with sufficient self initiative, I manage to learn a lot of stuff from it.

Multitasking and High Morale

Its a competitve industry where you have to be well equipped with people skill and good management technique. Especially towards your agency portfolio, you will meet many different trait of people and handling them on a daily basis required much skill. Training and presentation skill has to be sharpen up as you will be expected for public speaking.

Fun Workplace with Game room

learn a lot in term of established my knowledge in accounting. Besides, the management really care about the staff especially on staff career development.

Productive and People are amazing

I worked at AIA as an intern for 4 months. During the time I was there, I was given a lot of opportunities and knowledge on how to calculate a product's premium.

Good career development

Good career development. Good training, good guidance work life balance flexible working hours understanding boss friendly co workers, good remuneration

Healthier, Longer and Better Life.

The best place to start gaining your experience because people here will try to help us if we are willing to learn a new thing. The environment here is fun because everyone is friendly .

Challenging and Engaging

Learnt on how to quote for Group Life Insurance Product. Transparent working culture filled with mind-challenging task and moderates the working lifestyle of each staff.

Jobs at AIA Group Limited

See more jobs

Good environment

Overall it a good company but i need fixed income not income that base on our personal sales so i need to search another company that can give me fixed income

Productive & Fun workplace

Excellent opportunity for growth and encouragement for learning more and moving up in the company if that is what the employee wants to do. A well deserved leader in the industry. Work life balance. Promoting a healthy life for everyone through the Vitality program. Great care and attention towards external clients

Flexi Working Hours

As Insurance Agent, we mostly depend on Agency Manager to hold weekly meeting as well as to conduct product training and improve selling skills As beginner, job field help a lot in term of coaching.

Pros

Flexi Hours

Cons

No Team Bulding

Productive and healthy workplace environment

Seniors and Managers are so understanding and industrial trainee were not abused. Good learning opportunity in such big company. It may have excessive workload and work life imbalance but it is great place to work as there are good benefits for employee.

Pros

Helpful and friendly environment

Cons

Hard to absorb as permanent

Fun working environtment

The company have a great management and staff benefit are one of the best they offer. Staff and management having clear communication on the company direction.

Pros

Friday can wear casual, great annual dinner and giod culture.

Cons

So far no

AIA provides wonderful experience for me.

Aia one of the best insurance company not just in malaysia also in international level.Its best company for us to build up and accelerate our career .

Productive, friendly & supportive among co-workers

I think it was a very precious knowledge that I gain during my internship with them. Most of the internship students that hired by AIA along with me, we were having a really great time with great people that share their working experience with us. In review this internship has been an excellent and rewarding experience. I have been able to meet and network with so many people that I’m sure will be able to help me with opportunities in the future. One main thing that I have learned through this internship is time management skills as well as self-motivation. I learned that I needed to be organized and have questions ready for when it was the correct time to get feedback. From this internship, self-motivation is really important to me because in real working life we need to be an independent person which is you can work with less supervision. So manager knows that you can take the responsibility with your own self. If I did not know how to do the task that has been given, I will ask directly or seek an advice from my superior. It would be better if you ask first before you make a major mistake after job performances. But during job performances it is normal to make a mistake so we learn from it. Hence it can avoid from repetitive mistake in future outcome. In fact, I get insight into professional practice. I learned different face of working with professional people and intelligent consultants. I experienced that human resource, as in my company, is an important backbone of any businesses and it deals with the most important resources in the business, which is people. -

Pros

Working life-balance, flexible time jobs, supportive superiors

Cons

Constantly hire internship students, not permanent staff

Good

Good to develop your skill. Love our team work. benefits not to bad creative management i learn how to manage with custumer by call and e-mail i learn how i manage my time

High stress

Highly stressful environment, no work life balance. management focuses only on KPI and not on individual career advancement or skills. Be prepared to work 10-12 hours a day and weekends as well. Good salary and other benefits.

Pros

Epf, salary, medical benefits

Cons

work environment, management

Friendly

The management it's okay, no problem in payment staff. They have many benefits. I like work this company, but they just take a contract staff......

imbalance

personally having lots of change to learn new things but there are still some challenges on people or management. Besides the management, peers to peers relationship was good and career advancement is high too.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIA Group Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AIA Group Limited