AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Management reviews

Malaysia97 reviews
fun workplace and meet more friend
I work as customer servicing. You can learn as much about the insurance. The management is good. They always concern about their worker. The most enjoyable part of the jobs is you can meet people and be a new friends to them and can give what they want.
No work life balance
AIA provide no work life balance as line management always push people to extend their working hour everyday. As one of the team leader in AIA, my view to the employee, they are drain. Really not recomended to this company
Multitasking and High Morale
Its a competitve industry where you have to be well equipped with people skill and good management technique. Especially towards your agency portfolio, you will meet many different trait of people and handling them on a daily basis required much skill.
Training and presentation skill has to be sharpen up as you will be expected for public speaking.
Good working environment
Good working environment with exciting new people everyday.
Fast pace yet enjoyfull and very nice place to learn more about business management,communication skills and how to improve your social behaviour.
Excellent
Superb place to work
Kind people to work with and management
Alot of fun people and room for improvement in work routine and environment
Quiet and peaceful
Fun Workplace with Game room
learn a lot in term of established my knowledge in accounting. Besides, the management really care about the staff especially on staff career development.
Productive and full of learning
Working with AIA giving me great experience. I learned to enhance my people management skills and campaign management skills. Through out managing people and campaign performance I encountered challenges which has help me to brush up my solution providing skills.

AIA management in overall is good.

Hardest part come and go. Anyway, nothing stays hard. With consistent effort and team work, hardest things get easy.

The most enjoyable part of the job is team work.
Pros
good learning
Cons
Working long hours
Bad management skills
Great team and great superior
No appreciation on contribution

Work manual and using low technology system
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Work manual
Fun working environtment
The company have a great management and staff benefit are one of the best they offer. Staff and management having clear communication on the company direction.
Pros
Friday can wear casual, great annual dinner and giod culture.
Cons
So far no
Productive, friendly & supportive among co-workers
I think it was a very precious knowledge that I gain during my internship with them. Most of the internship students that hired by AIA along with me, we were having a really great time with great people that share their working experience with us. In review this internship has been an excellent and rewarding experience. I have been able to meet and network with so many people that I’m sure will be able to help me with opportunities in the future. One main thing that I have learned through this internship is time management skills as well as self-motivation. I learned that I needed to be organized and have questions ready for when it was the correct time to get feedback.

From this internship, self-motivation is really important to me because in real working life we need to be an independent person which is you can work with less supervision. So manager knows that you can take the responsibility with your own self. If I did not know how to do the task that has been given, I will ask directly or seek an advice from my superior. It would be better if you ask first before you make a major mistake after job performances. But during job performances it is normal to make a mistake so we learn from it. Hence it can avoid from repetitive mistake in future outcome.

In fact, I get insight into professional practice. I learned different face of working with professional people and intelligent consultants. I experienced that human resource, as in my company, is an important backbone of any businesses and it deals with the most important resources in the business, which is people.
 - more...
Pros
Working life-balance, flexible time jobs, supportive superiors
Cons
Constantly hire internship students, not permanent staff
Not Fun Work Enviroment
- Forced to work extra hours with no extra pay and make it compulsory to join work on four Saturdays in a month.
- Able to learn more on types of Insurance.

- The higher management was all fine just the Team Leaders make it hard for the team members.
- Able to generate sales atleast 1-3 per day.
Pros
Non
Cons
Working Hours
Fun working environment
Good team management and its fun to learn something new and implement it. Team leader and teammate is very helpful and it is easy to finished the task given. Every job have their own hardest part but I manage to handle them well with a good teammate.
Enjoyed to work with the management along the way and improved a lot on how to be independent during minimal supervision. Team lunch is the most enjoyable part of this job.
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
short breaks
Good
Good to develop your skill.
Love our team work.

benefits not to bad

creative management
i learn how to manage with custumer by call and e-mail
i learn how i manage my time
High stress
Highly stressful environment, no work life balance. management focuses only on KPI and not on individual career advancement or skills. Be prepared to work 10-12 hours a day and weekends as well. Good salary and other benefits.
Pros
Epf, salary, medical benefits
Cons
work environment, management
productive and fun place for example snooker,gym and extra.
Identifies our AIA business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.Sells AIA products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance,researching and recommending new opportunities, recommending profit and service improvements.
Identifies AIA product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
Pros
environmental place, understanding and friendly people
Cons
the management dont know how their taking decision in every problem
Fun & Great Working Place
A moderate work life balance with fun to work team mates and management. New business , new challenges but lots of new thing learnt. The management never failed to Award their best employees.
Friendly
The management it's okay, no problem in payment staff. They have many benefits. I like work this company, but they just take a contract staff......
imbalance
personally having lots of change to learn new things but there are still some challenges on people or management. Besides the management, peers to peers relationship was good and career advancement is high too.
That is nothing speacial in this company
That is nothing speacial in this company nothings to learn and the first day i work that don't have any people in the office to teach me! They write down note and ask me to do
Nice place to work and gain knowledge. Productive programs for AIA Vitality.
Start of the day will be energetic with morning workout at the floor. I learned to alias and work together with other department managements and that gave me lots of knowledge with the different departments and what they do. The co workers was friendly and helped a lot. The hard part of the job is to handle meetings with higher management when my manager is not around, eventually I got hold of it and it was not difficult as time went on.
Pros
Breakfast and lunch proggrams
Cons
Slow computers