AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Management reviews

Malaysia106 reviews

Clear

no worklife balance

forced to do overtime, tell u to speak up if difficulty occurs bur dismissed u and ur mental well being, high turnover, but colleagues was friendly and welcoming

productive and happy

productive and happy always be a good team leader and the environment was so happy and also the management is not that bad. really happy to work at there.

Pros

free dinner

Cons

healthcare

There is nothing wrong with the company. Its always the department

Got no working balance at all because need to work on weekend and public holidays. Your off days will not be fixed and it is hard to spend your time with family and friends. In here, you will be only doing the same jobscope over and over again, which is processing claims. Due to achieving daily target, you will be spend your whole day infront of your computer. Also, once you get in here, and you need to survive on your own.

Cons

Working on weekends and public holiday, bad management, hard to use your own Annual Leaves.

Great company

I enjoyed work there. Thus most of them really helpful including the boss. In term of income wise also great. Because at young age I can earn 5 figure income by working as TeleMarketing Executive in AiA outbound contact centre. Thanks AiA!!

Benefits

Cons

A little political

No work life balance

AIA provide no work life balance as line management always push people to extend their working hour everyday. As one of the team leader in AIA, my view to the employee, they are drain. Really not recomended to this company

fun workplace and meet more friend

I work as customer servicing. You can learn as much about the insurance. The management is good. They always concern about their worker. The most enjoyable part of the jobs is you can meet people and be a new friends to them and can give what they want.

Multitasking and High Morale

Its a competitve industry where you have to be well equipped with people skill and good management technique. Especially towards your agency portfolio, you will meet many different trait of people and handling them on a daily basis required much skill. Training and presentation skill has to be sharpen up as you will be expected for public speaking.

Good working environment

Good working environment with exciting new people everyday. Fast pace yet enjoyfull and very nice place to learn more about business management,communication skills and how to improve your social behaviour.

Excellent

Superb place to work Kind people to work with and management Alot of fun people and room for improvement in work routine and environment Quiet and peaceful

Fun Workplace with Game room

learn a lot in term of established my knowledge in accounting. Besides, the management really care about the staff especially on staff career development.

Productive and full of learning

Working with AIA giving me great experience. I learned to enhance my people management skills and campaign management skills. Through out managing people and campaign performance I encountered challenges which has help me to brush up my solution providing skills. AIA management in overall is good. Hardest part come and go. Anyway, nothing stays hard. With consistent effort and team work, hardest things get easy. The most enjoyable part of the job is team work.

Pros

good learning

Cons

Working long hours

Good working environment

Good working environment Bad management skills Great team and great superior No appreciation on contribution Work manual and using low technology system

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

Work manual

Fun working environtment

The company have a great management and staff benefit are one of the best they offer. Staff and management having clear communication on the company direction.

Pros

Friday can wear casual, great annual dinner and giod culture.

Cons

So far no

Productive, friendly & supportive among co-workers

I think it was a very precious knowledge that I gain during my internship with them. Most of the internship students that hired by AIA along with me, we were having a really great time with great people that share their working experience with us. In review this internship has been an excellent and rewarding experience. I have been able to meet and network with so many people that I’m sure will be able to help me with opportunities in the future. One main thing that I have learned through this internship is time management skills as well as self-motivation. I learned that I needed to be organized and have questions ready for when it was the correct time to get feedback. From this internship, self-motivation is really important to me because in real working life we need to be an independent person which is you can work with less supervision. So manager knows that you can take the responsibility with your own self. If I did not know how to do the task that has been given, I will ask directly or seek an advice from my superior. It would be better if you ask first before you make a major mistake after job performances. But during job performances it is normal to make a mistake so we learn from it. Hence it can avoid from repetitive mistake in future outcome. In fact, I get insight into professional practice. I learned different face of working with professional people and intelligent consultants. I experienced that human resource, as in my company, is an important backbone of any businesses and it deals with the most important resources in the business, which is people. -

Pros

Working life-balance, flexible time jobs, supportive superiors

Cons

Constantly hire internship students, not permanent staff

Not Fun Work Enviroment

- Forced to work extra hours with no extra pay and make it compulsory to join work on four Saturdays in a month. - Able to learn more on types of Insurance. - The higher management was all fine just the Team Leaders make it hard for the team members. - Able to generate sales atleast 1-3 per day.

Pros

Non

Cons

Working Hours

Fun working environment

Good team management and its fun to learn something new and implement it. Team leader and teammate is very helpful and it is easy to finished the task given. Every job have their own hardest part but I manage to handle them well with a good teammate.

Enjoyed to work with the management along the way and improved a lot on how to be independent during minimal supervision. Team lunch is the most enjoyable part of this job.

Pros

Friendly people

Cons

short breaks

Good

Good to develop your skill. Love our team work. benefits not to bad creative management i learn how to manage with custumer by call and e-mail i learn how i manage my time

High stress

Highly stressful environment, no work life balance. management focuses only on KPI and not on individual career advancement or skills. Be prepared to work 10-12 hours a day and weekends as well. Good salary and other benefits.

Pros

Epf, salary, medical benefits

Cons

work environment, management

productive and fun place for example snooker,gym and extra.

Identifies our AIA business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.Sells AIA products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance,researching and recommending new opportunities, recommending profit and service improvements. Identifies AIA product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors

Pros

environmental place, understanding and friendly people

Cons

the management dont know how their taking decision in every problem

Fun & Great Working Place

A moderate work life balance with fun to work team mates and management. New business , new challenges but lots of new thing learnt. The management never failed to Award their best employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIA Group Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits