AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Work-Life Balance reviews

Malaysia106 reviews

Clear
3.7Salary & Benefits

There is nothing wrong with the company. Its always the department

Got no working balance at all because need to work on weekend and public holidays. Your off days will not be fixed and it is hard to spend your time with family and friends. In here, you will be only doing the same jobscope over and over again, which is processing claims. Due to achieving daily target, you will be spend your whole day infront of your computer. Also, once you get in here, and you need to survive on your own.

Cons

Working on weekends and public holiday, bad management, hard to use your own Annual Leaves.

No work life balance

AIA provide no work life balance as line management always push people to extend their working hour everyday. As one of the team leader in AIA, my view to the employee, they are drain. Really not recomended to this company

Insurance

Should hardworking if in this career.Working hours is flexible.The difficult part is to search for a new client,the most of time will be rejected by persons.

fun workplace and meet more friend

I work as customer servicing. You can learn as much about the insurance. The management is good. They always concern about their worker. The most enjoyable part of the jobs is you can meet people and be a new friends to them and can give what they want.

Strong Relationship among employees

A typical day in AIA is like you will learn a piece of new knowledge in 1 day. Everyone is open to sharing with you, and also no seniority which can make the new joiners feel welcomed. The thing is you need to open about yourself. If you are introvert, you need to break those shells and explore new adventures with them. Their work culture is stressful plus exciting because you need to fast to get along with the job requirement. Do expect last-minute meetings! But overall working in AIA was fun and unforgettable memories as AIA is a huge company that you will be meeting with many kinds of people with different behaviors. What you need to do is, explore, learn, don't be shy as you will be left behind if you did not want to break your shells. It also can help you to strengthen your skills, which mostly we spoke in English. Thank you :)

Great place to work, fun.

Love my boss and everything about what we do there. I was only an intern but they welcomed me with open arms, always inserting me in every conversation, making me feel appreciated.

Everything good enough

Life balance, flexible time, if you the hard working person u will get more income and bonus all depends on ur performance every month, what you get is what you deserve. I like work with AIA

Excellent

Superb place to work Kind people to work with and management Alot of fun people and room for improvement in work routine and environment Quiet and peaceful

Good career development

Good career development. Good training, good guidance work life balance flexible working hours understanding boss friendly co workers, good remuneration

Challenging and Engaging

Learnt on how to quote for Group Life Insurance Product. Transparent working culture filled with mind-challenging task and moderates the working lifestyle of each staff.

Good environment

Overall it a good company but i need fixed income not income that base on our personal sales so i need to search another company that can give me fixed income

Productive and full of learning

Working with AIA giving me great experience. I learned to enhance my people management skills and campaign management skills. Through out managing people and campaign performance I encountered challenges which has help me to brush up my solution providing skills. AIA management in overall is good. Hardest part come and go. Anyway, nothing stays hard. With consistent effort and team work, hardest things get easy. The most enjoyable part of the job is team work.

Pros

good learning

Cons

Working long hours

Productive & Fun workplace

Excellent opportunity for growth and encouragement for learning more and moving up in the company if that is what the employee wants to do. A well deserved leader in the industry. Work life balance. Promoting a healthy life for everyone through the Vitality program. Great care and attention towards external clients

Productive and healthy workplace environment

Seniors and Managers are so understanding and industrial trainee were not abused. Good learning opportunity in such big company. It may have excessive workload and work life imbalance but it is great place to work as there are good benefits for employee.

Pros

Helpful and friendly environment

Cons

Hard to absorb as permanent

Fun working environtment

The company have a great management and staff benefit are one of the best they offer. Staff and management having clear communication on the company direction.

Pros

Friday can wear casual, great annual dinner and giod culture.

Cons

So far no

AIA provides wonderful experience for me.

Aia one of the best insurance company not just in malaysia also in international level.Its best company for us to build up and accelerate our career .

Dreadful Environment Outbound Contact Center-Telemarketing

Full of blame games,No team work,Manipulative,No appreciation, No professionalism. Very long hours at least 12 hours averagely daily because old-school minded bosses who think a productive staff should work long hours when they spent their days talking & talking but seldom walk the talks. Talks involved non-work related that waste people time.

Sales linr

The best place ive work was here. Work from 9-5, ive learn so many new things even how to deal with some stubborn customers, but overall its worth the salary!

Fun when working in the company

Good environment, good peers and challenges. The senior staff willing to teach me when i am not understand for the problems or i not able to solve the problems.

Pros

Friendly Peers

Cons

Work overload

Work under Agency

Boss is standard boss mindset not a leader to admin. Many task handover without teaching, especially to new entry, request admin to find solution them self. Although this is good to work independence but as a boss shall lead new comer but not by order.

High stress

Highly stressful environment, no work life balance. management focuses only on KPI and not on individual career advancement or skills. Be prepared to work 10-12 hours a day and weekends as well. Good salary and other benefits.

Pros

Epf, salary, medical benefits

Cons

work environment, management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIA Group Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits