AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Employee Reviews

I enjoyed work there. Thus most of them really helpful including the boss. In term of income wise also great. Because at young age I can earn 5 figure income by working as TeleMarketing Executive in AiA outbound contact centre. Thanks AiA!!
Benefits
Cons
A little political
Overall it a good company but i need fixed income not income that base on our personal sales so i need to search another company that can give me fixed income
You be your own boss, with attractive incentives and rewards. Training are available with friendly environment. You get build self confidence in meeting new people everyday.
Working with AIA giving me great experience. I learned to enhance my people management skills and campaign management skills. Through out managing people and campaign performance I encountered challenges which has help me to brush up my solution providing skills. AIA management in overall is good. Hardest part come and go. Anyway, nothing stays hard. With consistent effort and team work, hardest things get easy. The most enjoyable part of the job is team work.
Pros
good learning
Cons
Working long hours
A place where you get to learned all sorts of insurance and policy, and it is where you need to put your client in the shoes and design their insurance coverage accordingly, a good place to expand connection, however the hardest part is convincing as public always have the mindset that insurance is lie.
Pros
Good bonus
Cons
Too flexible working time
Excellent opportunity for growth and encouragement for learning more and moving up in the company if that is what the employee wants to do. A well deserved leader in the industry. Work life balance. Promoting a healthy life for everyone through the Vitality program. Great care and attention towards external clients
As Insurance Agent, we mostly depend on Agency Manager to hold weekly meeting as well as to conduct product training and improve selling skills As beginner, job field help a lot in term of coaching.
Pros
Flexi Hours
Cons
No Team Bulding
Seniors and Managers are so understanding and industrial trainee were not abused. Good learning opportunity in such big company. It may have excessive workload and work life imbalance but it is great place to work as there are good benefits for employee.
Pros
Helpful and friendly environment
Cons
Hard to absorb as permanent
There have some benefits while working here such as gym, clinic for emergency, pool table, auditorium and many. The environment of the workplace is fun and enjoyable. The team leader and members is very kind and supportive. I learned a lot while working here.
Pros
sales recognition dinner
Cons
healthcare, time of work
Good working environment Bad management skills Great team and great superior No appreciation on contribution Work manual and using low technology system
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Work manual
The company have a great management and staff benefit are one of the best they offer. Staff and management having clear communication on the company direction.
Pros
Friday can wear casual, great annual dinner and giod culture.
Cons
So far no
Fun place to work, Unit Manager are really friendly and welcomed anyone to join them. Who ever wanna have a fun team to work with, you can go to them.
Aia one of the best insurance company not just in malaysia also in international level.Its best company for us to build up and accelerate our career .
Full of blame games,No team work,Manipulative,No appreciation, No professionalism. Very long hours at least 12 hours averagely daily because old-school minded bosses who think a productive staff should work long hours when they spent their days talking & talking but seldom walk the talks. Talks involved non-work related that waste people time.
Awards according achievement More interesting meeting customer with variable mindset. Can work independently. More plans with variable monthly yearly payment methods.
I think it was a very precious knowledge that I gain during my internship with them. Most of the internship students that hired by AIA along with me, we were having a really great time with great people that share their working experience with us. In review this internship has been an excellent and rewarding experience. I have been able to meet and network with so many people that I’m sure will be able to help me with opportunities in the future. One main thing that I have learned through this internship is time management skills as well as self-motivation. I learned that I needed to be organized and have questions ready for when it was the correct time to get feedback. From this internship, self-motivation is really important to me because in real working life we need to be an independent person which is you can work with less supervision. So manager knows that you can take the responsibility with your own self. If I did not know how to do the task that has been given, I will ask directly or seek an advice from my superior. It would be better if you ask first before you make a major mistake after job performances. But during job performances it is normal to make a mistake so we learn from it. Hence it can avoid from repetitive mistake in future outcome. In fact, I get insight into professional practice. I learned different face of working with professional people and intelligent consultants. I experienced that human resource, as in my company, is an important backbone of any businesses and it deals with the most important resources in the business, which is people. - more...
Pros
Working life-balance, flexible time jobs, supportive superiors
Cons
Constantly hire internship students, not permanent staff
Big company trips, fun activities, a lot of big events. The award appreciation night is always unforgettable and over the top. Stressful working environment.
- Forced to work extra hours with no extra pay and make it compulsory to join work on four Saturdays in a month. - Able to learn more on types of Insurance. - The higher management was all fine just the Team Leaders make it hard for the team members. - Able to generate sales atleast 1-3 per day.
Pros
Non
Cons
Working Hours
Good team management and its fun to learn something new and implement it. Team leader and teammate is very helpful and it is easy to finished the task given. Every job have their own hardest part but I manage to handle them well with a good teammate.
as an agent before i everyday went to office to meet my manager and we held some meeting on daily basis to improve our skills on communicate with people. It was a good session in which we could learn more and more. My suggestion is Aia should create more product which cheaper means affordable for customer to pay.
Cons
Travel
Do sales call, meet up clients, submit application thru ipos system, service client policy, weekly morning meeting, training product, submit sales report.
  1. Employee Reviews