AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Employee Reviews

I enjoyed work there. Thus most of them really helpful including the boss. In term of income wise also great. Because at young age I can earn 5 figure income by working as TeleMarketing Executive in AiA outbound contact centre. Thanks AiA!!
Benefits
Cons
A little political
We have to complete our work fast and accurately as the volume each day is high. in order to reach the target, we have to strive hard and do our best. This in turn will help us to obtain good productivity.
Pros
Many events
Cons
Higher volume of cases each day
Aia is the one and only company which can pay us high and unlimited monthly income, if you dream is to earn double digit in every single month and its will come true in AIA.
The best place ive work was here. Work from 9-5, ive learn so many new things even how to deal with some stubborn customers, but overall its worth the salary!
Good environment, good peers and challenges. The senior staff willing to teach me when i am not understand for the problems or i not able to solve the problems.
Pros
Friendly Peers
Cons
Work overload
Enjoyed to work with the management along the way and improved a lot on how to be independent during minimal supervision. Team lunch is the most enjoyable part of this job.
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
short breaks
Good to develop your skill. Love our team work. benefits not to bad creative management i learn how to manage with custumer by call and e-mail i learn how i manage my time
Good leader, and made team always positive to work more in team and always trust each other to work in team. Always give motivation to each others and keep positive environment at work.
Boss is standard boss mindset not a leader to admin. Many task handover without teaching, especially to new entry, request admin to find solution them self. Although this is good to work independence but as a boss shall lead new comer but not by order.
Highly stressful environment, no work life balance. management focuses only on KPI and not on individual career advancement or skills. Be prepared to work 10-12 hours a day and weekends as well. Good salary and other benefits.
Pros
Epf, salary, medical benefits
Cons
work environment, management
Productive place for people who loves to earn more money Almost everyday OT, jobs are never ending. Per day 100 over cases Always require us ro work more than our SLA
Identifies our AIA business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.Sells AIA products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance,researching and recommending new opportunities, recommending profit and service improvements. Identifies AIA product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
Pros
environmental place, understanding and friendly people
Cons
the management dont know how their taking decision in every problem
i have improved my communication skill in terms of how to talk to strangers. i also learn how to manage my time effectively by complete all the task in time given.
Experience in sales and marketing Technical know how on life insurance selling skills Implement sales and marketing strategy to focus on target market audience Meeting all levels of people and proposing the appropriate products
The on job training provided are excellent, guidelines and Standards Operating Procedure.The work/life balance very good for health and who have family.
Pros
Dinner, travel, awards
Good self own business more sales higher commissions good high benefits chances to get higher position in your own sales team player motivation more knowledge of product, meetings.
Pros
More sales to achieve
Cons
The environment is good. The employee benefit was very good. A good place for a freshie to started out. A well developed system for employees. A friendly co-workers.
You are required to work under tight datelines and heavy workload. This proved to be quite challenging especially when you having hard time completing current task and unable to keep up with the working pace. Sometimes seniors and manager will give guidance and helps, so overall it is manageable. Colleague, seniors and manager are extremely friendly
Pros
good salary
Cons
challenging environment
i just love working here. have a great team. met people from different culture. they always have session where we can play and have fun in the office. they provide food when we have to stay in weekend
A moderate work life balance with fun to work team mates and management. New business , new challenges but lots of new thing learnt. The management never failed to Award their best employees.
Engagement activities are picking up and the encouragement for a healthy lifestyle is encouraging. There are many fun staff activities so there is a good work-fun-life balance
  1. Employee Reviews