AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Employee Reviews

I enjoyed work there. Thus most of them really helpful including the boss. In term of income wise also great. Because at young age I can earn 5 figure income by working as TeleMarketing Executive in AiA outbound contact centre. Thanks AiA!!
Benefits
Cons
A little political
The management it's okay, no problem in payment staff. They have many benefits. I like work this company, but they just take a contract staff......
personally having lots of change to learn new things but there are still some challenges on people or management. Besides the management, peers to peers relationship was good and career advancement is high too.
Flexible No stress in due dates Freedom of income Bonuses and incentives given Travelling opportunities Friendly and help each other No duty time given Own businesses
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Pressure
Managing Contact Centre employees. Managing a large team of staff from diverse backgrounds Randomly monitoring calls to make sure that they are being dealt with in a professional manner. Managing Team Leaders to ensure CSR's calls are answered in an appropriate manner. Identifying areas that need to be improved within the call center. Creating action plans for under-performing employees. Keeping a close eye on staff turnover, absenteeism and overtime. Attending weekly meeting to review progress and any problems. Holding daily hurdles meetings at the start of the working day. Looking into Call Centre Process Improvement. (e.g. SOP,Teamsite & etc) Resource & Workforce Planning
That is nothing speacial in this company nothings to learn and the first day i work that don't have any people in the office to teach me! They write down note and ask me to do
AIA is the Multinational company as of Benchmark company in the world. Made good retirement plans according to other copetitors. In the market.more than guranteed maturity declaired since last 05 years to the policy holders.never discresed issu maturity fund below 8%.
Pros
Basic Benefits
Cons
Standard freedom
Overall a good company for regular employees. Contractors have zero benefits though. And the insurance they provide is so so.
Cons
Contractors are treated worse than laborers
I learnt a lot with AIA when I attach at investment operation. All senior and manager always care with Intern Student, all of them always make. sure we gets a knowledge and can improve they self..
Pros
Celebrate
Cons
Short Break
Had learned on how to deal with customers and faced a lot of challenging tasks and on how to solve it more effectively. Most importantly, I learned a lot about basic administration routine task which is suitable with my course. Besides, I also learned on how to communicate with the people within the organization as I need to report my daily task to my supervisor which helped me to improve my communication skills and English proficiency. Very friendly employees and supervisors.
Start of the day will be energetic with morning workout at the floor. I learned to alias and work together with other department managements and that gave me lots of knowledge with the different departments and what they do. The co workers was friendly and helped a lot. The hard part of the job is to handle meetings with higher management when my manager is not around, eventually I got hold of it and it was not difficult as time went on.
Pros
Breakfast and lunch proggrams
Cons
Slow computers
1. Convince customers via call 2. Sell our product or plan by call 3. Know how to convince customer to buy our product or plan that we provide for them
Pros
more time with family
Cons
its difficult to convince some customers by calls
- Must do today, Should do today, I hope I have time for this, return phone calls, respond to emails, work on to-do list - Communicate with customers and get what they want - great management - great and helpful person - no enough time to finish all and encountered some unreasonable customers - Great time for meetings,Recognize a lot of people
Pros
having great lunch with co-workers
Cons
My work start early morning. My main concern on general insurance. Im doing more on car insurance and road tax renewal. Daily routine list down the days prospect call them .. Give them the qoutation rate and once they bank in the payment will process the insurance and road tax. Later check on the monthly listing for life insurance clients.. Do the payments. Afternoon or evening will go out see the prospect for life insurance for medical card , saving ang life plans..
Busy enviroment.Nice bosses depends on department.Best holiday trips for deparment and company.No limits for overtime.Low benefits for contract staff.
Pros
A lot event and ceremony.Free food .
Cons
Its hard to convert for permanent.
The working environment is good and my co-workers are friendly and helpful. I gained a lot of knowledge about how a corporate company works. The most enjoyable part of the job is I'm able to take part in the project ARICO that will be implement in the company.
overall environment quite good..alot of staff benefit .Have learn alot from this company.The culture here which is now more focus on health activity
Pros
alot staff benefit
Cons
healthcare
i am willing to work with team who are able to work together with me. I am studying acca for a reason to learn more and gain my knowledge in accounting. I am looking for a job that relates to my study and that will help me. For my better future.
I have learn some knowledge about insurance. Such as the type of insurance, the payment of insurance and how to communicate with people. Other than that, i also have learn what is the important of having insurance in our life and what will happens if we did not pay the insurance accordingly.
-find customer and explain the benefit with insurance and prove them to buy insurace -the benefit with a medical card, how to communicate with others -the management is friendly and integrated -so-workers wiling to help if you face some problems -the hardest part of this job is you want to go out to find your own customer, sometimes they will not friendly to you when you show your identity as a agent - the time is flexible, can acquaint more friends
the system and facilities is good and beneficial to the staff which is help the staff to complete their work even faster and on time.
  1. Employee Reviews