AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Employee Reviews

I enjoyed work there. Thus most of them really helpful including the boss. In term of income wise also great. Because at young age I can earn 5 figure income by working as TeleMarketing Executive in AiA outbound contact centre. Thanks AiA!!
Benefits
Cons
A little political
Such a wonderful works all days, because i cant look and can talk to different of customer and clients to solve theirs problems to.
Pros
mind very peaces
I had learnt the communication skill and all individual has their own different personality and temper. The hardest part of job is completing task within the time given. Fun workplace and all staffs are friendly.
Cons
health care
Its a good company to be with however the work will depend on your boss. Good benefits and fairly hip. Advancement will depend on whether your boss likes you.
Pros
Nice benefits
I learned to work productive must given wholeheartedly passion and enthusiasm in work life, handled all the task by given from superior and co-workers with fully responsibility and done it perfectly and productive. Required self-initiative and the willingness to learn and consult. The fundamental productive attitude is provided a positive mental attitude towards work life and real life.
Assess clients data base, and email them on their investment details and recommendations. I've learned a very public relation,effective communication and convincing skill. Well, supportive and target orientated management. co-workers, nothing much but healthy competitions hardest part whenever we come across unsatisfied customer/client, we need to communicate base on their way and make them understand and let them do review about our service enjoyable, is always when we achieve our targets and receive awards/compliments.
Pros
flexible time
Cons
old school method during meetings
I can learn and gain new experiences through all the training provided. The tasks are challenging yet motivate me to excel in doing the tasks given. Work environment is really good and welcoming too.
New Learning Managed Big Scale Migration Exco engagement High support from management Helpful co-workers Good mentoring
Happy work station with helped friends if do not understand some daily job. Smart management if having a problem with job.
Pros
free lunches if have meeting
Cons
tea time shortbreak
Hectic on most days, involved in a lot of meetings and plannings. Great place to learn and developed as company is growing rapidly. Good people and great colleagues.
Pros
Fixed travel allowance
Cons
-Working day from Monday to Saturday (5 1/2 days) - Learn : 1. way to communicate with new clients 2. way to promote and presentation financial product to clients 3. learn various different of financial product such as health care product, life insurance product. - internship student - hardest part of the job are reach the deal of business transaction. - most enjoyable part of the job are able to build personal working network.
Pros
flexible working hours
Cons
compulsory to hit target quota set by company
flexible working hours and interesting products features. the agency i worked with was great and one of the top and fast growing new agency nationwide. i have excellent district manager and unit managers with experienced senior life planners. the hardest part of the job would be the rejection from the customers. what i love the most was to be able to help clients to have their own takaful policies and meeting new people is always my interest. anyway, personally i need a fun and more helpful leaders because there were quite a lot of new and young agents that needed more guidance in order to strive and succeed in this challenging yet exciting industry.
Challenging work load with numerous projects running concurrently. However with the right support which includes team work and motivation all datelines have been achievable.
Pros
Lots of company activities to keep us engaged.
Cons
Longs hours when datelines are around the corner
Supportive colleagues and a lots of seminar. There is a minimal amount of politics but this is expected in the big company.
Pros
free dinner
Cons
cancel annual leave
aia was the place that i learned so many thing such as arrangement about duty, time and other. there were so many culture that i can saw. talking about management, our management very simple and caring about us
typical: job overload and system problem what I learned: system management: not to say worse only that not equity co-worker: fine hardest: overload and the task given not equally divided. enjoyable: nothing
Pros
free meals during overtime prepared in lunch box
Cons
low pay
the typical day at work is sometime i need to solve the problem regarding of my client.it make me little bit trouble to solve it.i learned little bit about insurance.talk about management it look like very clear and accurate with proper direction by my employer.about my co workers they really kind in many thing such help me during i am blur with my task given and also give company to me where never we go outhing.the hardest part of the job is collect payment with client sometime make me so hard.the enjoyable part is where never myself being with my co workers.
Pros
motivitional encourages from employer
Cons
short break
my main task is to key-in the important data. besides that, I will have to entertain customers which is sitting and waiting for the insurance agent to talk to them. keep the whole office clean.
It is a great place to work. Good co-workers everyone is willing to help each other. Lot of fun activities. Flexibility.
* Problem Solving and Team Player * Public Speaking, Report Writing, Presentation Skill & Interpersonal Skill. * Possess a wide range of computer skills - Knowledge of Microsoft Words, Excel,Powerpoint