Air Products

Air Products Employee Reviews

A good working environment with helpful management and friendly colleagues. I have learned not only the selling and communication skills, I also get to earn some technical knowledge.
Air Product is a good company because this company always take care for workers and family. I have a new expirien in oil and gas. Workplace culture is very good and have safety.
Pros
All workers have working together
Cons
Good management with clear direction, however really emphasize on performance and differentiation. Good fringe benefits and always goes for the best in class option for employee welfare.
Air Products has taught me how to grow in life and be responsible with task at hand while maintaining a work-life balance. With the leadership support, I am sure that I have grown in how I manage my role and in the decision making skills required to perform my tasks. Over time, my team and I have built a beautiful synergy which makes our team work liveable and even adaptable to new comers. The hardest part of the job is and the enjoyable part go hand in hand -which is making the correct and timely decision in high pressured situation.
I’ve attended CI (Continuous Improvement) training included two methods which are ACE(Air Products Cause and Effect and CI sub process Mapping and waster analysis). ACE event is to clearly identify a problem, set improvement targets, identify causes of problems, identify and plan actions for improvement and visually track the progress. Mapping is a focusing tool to see the waste in a process and seeing the value added and non value added steps. Waste Analysis is a means to quantify the waste.So, I have participated in two CI events (Continuous Improvement) for defining root cause / solution to achieve Billing Complaint Resolution Time and reduce number of cancelled billing document.