AirAsia

AirAsia Employee Reviews

Malaysia190 reviews
I have a fun days working with Airasia because I have learn alot of things on how to give services to the passengers and how to encounter their problems.
Airasia is definitely one of the best companies in Malaysia, with great culture and great one Airasia Spirit. We are free to dress like how we wanted, free lunch and great office.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Thin career advancement opportunity
Aviation industry gave me a lot of experience by knowing people behavior and culture, they make me understand what people need and people satisfaction , main concern is safety and alert at all the time start from embarking to disembarking. to maintain and perform good attitude when i reach stressful level is something difficult, but i encounter my pressure with thank you to them because passengers is the one who pay my salary.
Pros
free travel ticket
Cons
pattern working time
- Flexible working hours
- Good teammate and company culture

- Awesome benefits for staffs and family

- Casual waking environment

- Work-life balance
Pros
Free lunch, flight benefits
Cons
Fast moving, too many directions
Fun and good team work place to work. Relax paced but performance is rewarded. On time performance and multi tasking is expected. Open discussion with management is always available.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Its very friendly to there staff and caring to there needs. The working environment is good as well as the people who is part of the company. A good place for self growth.
I really love join AirAsia because of culture and environment very nice . And my management very easy to communicate when u need them . Then you can get more benefits working here. Very comfortable company .
Need to be fast learner and flexible especially during working hour and off.
Can handle high pressure due to short timing by airplane need to take off.
They build their own healthy culture working experience. Everybody is working with the same pace and having a good chemistry. Even during this hard time, they are all staying strong together.
Overall, company treats all staffs very well with many benefits and a good plan of welfare. The office is very unique with sleeping area, cafe, restaurant and more.

The job itself as a cabin crew is very relaxing compared to other airlines. however, there is no rest period during the flight at all.

As a foreigner crew member, there are many grey areas that we aren't being threaten fairly with salary and allowances.

However, people in the company are great! everyone is very friendly and easy to approach including CEO and board directors.
I am satisfied that i got trained under the experienced and professionally sound workforce. The people at AirAsia were friendly to me and helped me learn professional ethics.
Pros
10 ringgit allowance for a meal for 24 hours. After 24 hrs again 10 ringgits activation
Cons
No stipend.
Good benefit and I recommend to work in this place.Good compensation for all staff.Well management.Good culture.Very flexible.Good facility .Colleague also friendly.
Pros
Good benefit
Totally a new experience for me when working in aviation industry. Safety and security is very important and following by honesty, integrity and attention to details.
Good management and nice package. Bonus fairly based on performance. Travel with discount ticket yearly. Medical benefits very good. Enjoy nice working environments.
as a trainee, i have rotated between many different department and learn a lot about line maintenance. the management were good, the workplace is multicultural environment. the hardness part of the job is during night shift with heavy task.
Work with leisure

Medical insurance
Best roster pattern.
Nice working environment.

Friendly colleague around.

Lots of facilities and entertainment for short breaks

Open culture management.
Pros
Meal Subsidy
Everyone is friendly and really eager to help each other out. Always having events so that the office is not just about work. Everyone dresses casually and don’t have to wear formally every day.
Working in AirAsia give good exposure in term of handling customer issue & provide suitable solutions to the customers. Besides that, the enjoyable working environment make the staff less stressful. The management also keep updating the staff & have happening team. However, the hardest part is when work with Customer Service department, need to patient & clarify correctly on what the customer want, been angry by customer is the normal thing, but at last need to ensure the customers' issues been solve accordingly.
Good place to work. Very peaceful. If you prefer challenges, then this is not a place. Everything is simple and straight forward. In term of pay out for manager level. It is very low.
Working as Price Analyst is very challenging in Air Asia.
To control all AOC Ancillary pricing such as baggage not only need analysis skills, but need comprehensive knowledge especially when it related to country's regulation as well