AirAsia

AirAsia Employee Reviews

a great place to work.. be open, honest. its all about family. Innovation , think beyond and think far. important to be trusted as its a family culture
Pros
Open concept
Cons
some issues
You have to be agile and nimble to work at airasia. It is very dynamic and fluid. One day you could be working on a project and the following week you could be working on another project. No two days are the same.
Pros
free flight tickets, open and forward culture, nice office
Cons
working from home makes me miss office fun activities
As a very high profile company, AirAsia has attracted some of the best and some of the worst people to work with. The job is extremely rewarding, but the environment can be extremely toxic too. Hardest part of the job - there is VERY LITTLE structure and things change at the last second, but this fluidity also makes the impossible possible. If you can roll with it, go for it.
Pros
meal allowance, great travel benefits, very good company culture
Cons
Toxic politics, bloated management
Overall is good however the management vice its always keep change and not good at all. The management does not understand wfh is always has network issue and sometimes hard for you to complete your task immediate.
Better place to build an amazing experience in a aviation field. Good and safe working environment. Friendly and helpful people works with you. Great benefits and a easy dream come true moments with airasia, you're able to change departments as what you prefer. Even a dispatcher able to be a pilot in airasia. They provide you with the best and quality trainings.
Need to be more productive and competitive and free stress. Need to be extra standby if got any delay flights until midnight. No doubt, but working environment is super good.
Enjoy environment to work for. Meeting a lot of people in and outside country. Learn how to manage works problem. Its a glad to working with a big company. Good leaeders, bosses.
Hi all. Im not type of person who always giving review about something especially something related with my job scope. But this time i will giving my honest opinion. Air asia is a big company. There is a lot of benefit u can earn from it. To those whom zero knowledge about manner,there you will learn how to deal with type of customer and how to control emotion
Working as a family and with friendly workers. A lot of benefit and best environment. Can travel around the world without paying full fare. Company provide medical card for ourself and family members.
I have a fun days working with Airasia because I have learn alot of things on how to give services to the passengers and how to encounter their problems.
Airasia is definitely one of the best companies in Malaysia, with great culture and great one Airasia Spirit. We are free to dress like how we wanted, free lunch and great office.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Thin career advancement opportunity
Aviation industry gave me a lot of experience by knowing people behavior and culture, they make me understand what people need and people satisfaction , main concern is safety and alert at all the time start from embarking to disembarking. to maintain and perform good attitude when i reach stressful level is something difficult, but i encounter my pressure with thank you to them because passengers is the one who pay my salary.
Pros
free travel ticket
Cons
pattern working time
- Flexible working hours - Good teammate and company culture - Awesome benefits for staffs and family - Casual waking environment - Work-life balance
Pros
Free lunch, flight benefits
Cons
Fast moving, too many directions
Fun and good team work place to work. Relax paced but performance is rewarded. On time performance and multi tasking is expected. Open discussion with management is always available.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Its very friendly to there staff and caring to there needs. The working environment is good as well as the people who is part of the company. A good place for self growth.
I really love join AirAsia because of culture and environment very nice . And my management very easy to communicate when u need them . Then you can get more benefits working here. Very comfortable company .
Need to be fast learner and flexible especially during working hour and off. Can handle high pressure due to short timing by airplane need to take off.
They build their own healthy culture working experience. Everybody is working with the same pace and having a good chemistry. Even during this hard time, they are all staying strong together.
Overall, company treats all staffs very well with many benefits and a good plan of welfare. The office is very unique with sleeping area, cafe, restaurant and more. The job itself as a cabin crew is very relaxing compared to other airlines. however, there is no rest period during the flight at all. As a foreigner crew member, there are many grey areas that we aren't being threaten fairly with salary and allowances. However, people in the company are great! everyone is very friendly and easy to approach including CEO and board directors.
I am satisfied that i got trained under the experienced and professionally sound workforce. The people at AirAsia were friendly to me and helped me learn professional ethics.
Pros
10 ringgit allowance for a meal for 24 hours. After 24 hrs again 10 ringgits activation
Cons
No stipend.
Good benefit and I recommend to work in this place.Good compensation for all staff.Well management.Good culture.Very flexible.Good facility .Colleague also friendly.
Pros
Good benefit
  1. Employee Reviews