AirAsia
AirAsia Employee Review

5 star cabin crew

29 February 2016
smooth flight with awesome set crew. great passenger. high risk job with lots of responsibility to do. enjoying job. working with Airasia is one of the wonderful job i've ever done. working environment is good and great.
8 July 2020
Same role
Cabin Crew (Current Employee) - Sepang
Working as a family and with friendly workers. A lot of benefit and best environment. Can travel around the world without paying full fare. Company provide medical card for ourself and family members.
21 June 2020
Same role
CABIN CREW (Former Employee) - KLIA 2
Aviation industry gave me a lot of experience by knowing people behavior and culture, they make me understand what people need and people satisfaction , main concern is safety and alert at all the time start from embarking to disembarking. to maintain and perform good attitude when i reach stressful level is something difficult, but i encounter my pressure with thank you to them because passengers is the one who pay my salary.
Pros
free travel ticket
Cons
pattern working time
19 November 2019
Same location
facilities maintanance (Current Employee) - Kota Kinabalu
must hve good atitude,discipline in place work,and co operate with team to manage all work together,also come to work must follow the times work place