AirAsia
AirAsia Employee Review

A very fun and enjoyable company to work with.

5 January 2018
A company that provide you with a very fun and healthy working environment entirely. Most of the staff and inter-department in this company work very closely as like one big family that knows each another very close.
8 July 2020
Same roleSame location
Cabin Crew (Current Employee) - Sepang
Working as a family and with friendly workers. A lot of benefit and best environment. Can travel around the world without paying full fare. Company provide medical card for ourself and family members.
21 June 2020
Same roleSame location
CABIN CREW (Former Employee) - KLIA 2
Aviation industry gave me a lot of experience by knowing people behavior and culture, they make me understand what people need and people satisfaction , main concern is safety and alert at all the time start from embarking to disembarking. to maintain and perform good attitude when i reach stressful level is something difficult, but i encounter my pressure with thank you to them because passengers is the one who pay my salary.
Pros
free travel ticket
Cons
pattern working time
11 November 2020
Same location
Manager (Current Employee) - Sepang
You have to be agile and nimble to work at airasia. It is very dynamic and fluid. One day you could be working on a project and the following week you could be working on another project. No two days are the same.
Pros
free flight tickets, open and forward culture, nice office
Cons
working from home makes me miss office fun activities
  1. A very fun and enjoyable company to work with.