AirAsia
AirAsia Employee Review

Fun and full of benefit

26 January 2020
A very good place to work with a lot of benefit and perks given. Company gives a very good environment to work, work culture is fun. Most enjoyable part of the job is meeting people
Official response from AirAsia
28 January 2020
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company culture put our people first as top priority and we are committed to that. We are happy you are enjoying your time working here at AirAsia. We want to provide the best and strive to be one of the best places to work for. With countless achievements today in AirAsia, its people like you that made it wonderful. Thank you —Your Allstar friends at AirAsia
8 July 2020
Same roleSame location
Cabin Crew (Current Employee) - Sepang
Working as a family and with friendly workers. A lot of benefit and best environment. Can travel around the world without paying full fare. Company provide medical card for ourself and family members.
21 June 2020
Same roleSame location
CABIN CREW (Former Employee) - KLIA 2
Aviation industry gave me a lot of experience by knowing people behavior and culture, they make me understand what people need and people satisfaction , main concern is safety and alert at all the time start from embarking to disembarking. to maintain and perform good attitude when i reach stressful level is something difficult, but i encounter my pressure with thank you to them because passengers is the one who pay my salary.
Pros
free travel ticket
Cons
pattern working time
11 November 2020
Same location
Manager (Current Employee) - Sepang
You have to be agile and nimble to work at airasia. It is very dynamic and fluid. One day you could be working on a project and the following week you could be working on another project. No two days are the same.
Pros
free flight tickets, open and forward culture, nice office
Cons
working from home makes me miss office fun activities
  1. Fun and full of benefit