AirAsia
AirAsia Employee Review

Fun job to do for someone who enjoy travelling

27 April 2017
I enjoy working with this company. The benefits was good, the trainers trained us well and also most of the senior are willing to help in work matters. However, due to family matters I need to go back to my hometown to take care of them.
8 July 2020
Same role
Cabin Crew (Current Employee) - Sepang
Working as a family and with friendly workers. A lot of benefit and best environment. Can travel around the world without paying full fare. Company provide medical card for ourself and family members.
21 June 2020
Same role
CABIN CREW (Former Employee) - KLIA 2
Aviation industry gave me a lot of experience by knowing people behavior and culture, they make me understand what people need and people satisfaction , main concern is safety and alert at all the time start from embarking to disembarking. to maintain and perform good attitude when i reach stressful level is something difficult, but i encounter my pressure with thank you to them because passengers is the one who pay my salary.
Pros
free travel ticket
Cons
pattern working time
22 October 2020
Same location
Manager (Current Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
As a very high profile company, AirAsia has attracted some of the best and some of the worst people to work with. The job is extremely rewarding, but the environment can be extremely toxic too. Hardest part of the job - there is VERY LITTLE structure and things change at the last second, but this fluidity also makes the impossible possible. If you can roll with it, go for it.
Pros
meal allowance, great travel benefits, very good company culture
Cons
Toxic politics, bloated management
  1. Fun job to do for someone who enjoy travelling