AirAsia
AirAsia Employee Review

Fun,Prosperous but lonely

17 July 2017
being a crew is fun, as you meet and work with new colleagues most of the flight, the cash is good too! However, as time passes by, you start to get lonely as your life schedule often or not does not allow you to be with you family and friends
8 July 2020
Cabin Crew (Current Employee) - Sepang
Working as a family and with friendly workers. A lot of benefit and best environment. Can travel around the world without paying full fare. Company provide medical card for ourself and family members.
21 June 2020
CABIN CREW (Former Employee) - KLIA 2
Aviation industry gave me a lot of experience by knowing people behavior and culture, they make me understand what people need and people satisfaction , main concern is safety and alert at all the time start from embarking to disembarking. to maintain and perform good attitude when i reach stressful level is something difficult, but i encounter my pressure with thank you to them because passengers is the one who pay my salary.
Pros
free travel ticket
Cons
pattern working time
8 June 2020
Cabin Crew (Current Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
Its very friendly to there staff and caring to there needs. The working environment is good as well as the people who is part of the company. A good place for self growth.
  1. Fun,Prosperous but lonely