AirAsia
AirAsia Employee Review

fun workplace

26 April 2017
everyday routine is just the same but the only thing that is different was meeting different people with different cultures and providing service with a smile is always a part of our daily routine. i learned that its not only giving the best service but also keeping your customers happy including their safety to trust your company and keeping them not just a customer but treating as a family. Giving to the best service to receive a best compliments that will complete your day. the best thing in your workplace epecially dealing with other culture is you must know how to respect. hardest part is to keep in mind that safety of your customers in our industry is one of the important thing. seeing our customers satisfied and happy, how they treat you nice and talk to you like theres no crew or customers thing but chatting with a new found friend
Pros
free water, tickets
Cons
healthcare
8 July 2020
Same role
Cabin Crew (Current Employee) - Sepang
Working as a family and with friendly workers. A lot of benefit and best environment. Can travel around the world without paying full fare. Company provide medical card for ourself and family members.
21 June 2020
Same role
CABIN CREW (Former Employee) - KLIA 2
Aviation industry gave me a lot of experience by knowing people behavior and culture, they make me understand what people need and people satisfaction , main concern is safety and alert at all the time start from embarking to disembarking. to maintain and perform good attitude when i reach stressful level is something difficult, but i encounter my pressure with thank you to them because passengers is the one who pay my salary.
Pros
free travel ticket
Cons
pattern working time
22 October 2020
Same location
Manager (Current Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
As a very high profile company, AirAsia has attracted some of the best and some of the worst people to work with. The job is extremely rewarding, but the environment can be extremely toxic too. Hardest part of the job - there is VERY LITTLE structure and things change at the last second, but this fluidity also makes the impossible possible. If you can roll with it, go for it.
Pros
meal allowance, great travel benefits, very good company culture
Cons
Toxic politics, bloated management