AirAsia
AirAsia Employee Review

17 July 2020
Hi all. Im not type of person who always giving review about something especially something related with my job scope. But this time i will giving my honest opinion. Air asia is a big company. There is a lot of benefit u can earn from it. To those whom zero knowledge about manner,there you will learn how to deal with type of customer and how to control emotion
26 May 2020
Same roleSame location
Customer services Assistant (Former Employee) - KLiA2
I really love join AirAsia because of culture and environment very nice . And my management very easy to communicate when u need them . Then you can get more benefits working here. Very comfortable company .
20 March 2020
Same roleSame location
Customer Service (Former Employee) - Sepang
Good management and nice package. Bonus fairly based on performance. Travel with discount ticket yearly. Medical benefits very good. Enjoy nice working environments.
11 November 2020
Same location
Manager (Current Employee) - Sepang
You have to be agile and nimble to work at airasia. It is very dynamic and fluid. One day you could be working on a project and the following week you could be working on another project. No two days are the same.
Pros
free flight tickets, open and forward culture, nice office
Cons
working from home makes me miss office fun activities
  1. Nothing much i can say. To those who like challenging work surrounding,you better consider air asia as one of your choice