AirAsia
AirAsia Employee Review

Productive and challenging

8 January 2017
Very good place to work and start your career in aviation. A good working environment. Learn more about different cultures. Good pay , good benefits . Travel a lot
Pros
Free flight tickets
Cons
Limited amount of tickets
8 July 2020
Same roleSame location
Cabin Crew (Current Employee) - Sepang
Working as a family and with friendly workers. A lot of benefit and best environment. Can travel around the world without paying full fare. Company provide medical card for ourself and family members.
21 June 2020
Same roleSame location
CABIN CREW (Former Employee) - KLIA 2
Aviation industry gave me a lot of experience by knowing people behavior and culture, they make me understand what people need and people satisfaction , main concern is safety and alert at all the time start from embarking to disembarking. to maintain and perform good attitude when i reach stressful level is something difficult, but i encounter my pressure with thank you to them because passengers is the one who pay my salary.
Pros
free travel ticket
Cons
pattern working time
11 November 2020
Same location
Manager (Current Employee) - Sepang
You have to be agile and nimble to work at airasia. It is very dynamic and fluid. One day you could be working on a project and the following week you could be working on another project. No two days are the same.
Pros
free flight tickets, open and forward culture, nice office
Cons
working from home makes me miss office fun activities
  1. Productive and challenging